Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Site looks good, I would like to see an About Us or Company History (or both). As someone else suggested maybe a "Meet Our Staff" in the blog or something. You don't always have to include pics, maybe just a write up of some sort.

Also, it may not matter much but I was able to add something like 999999999 of an item to my cart. I'm sure if someone wanted to (and payment cleared) you would be glad to fulfill that order.

I added a review for Coffee flavor if you want to check your review approval process. It seemed to take it just fine. Feel free to keep it if you would like. I have tried the Coffee before.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
cruising the site

tobacco category isn't showing any listing, nor are any of the DIY categories

just a suggestion, on the customer service page maybe make a table and put the two addresses side by side instead of ontop of each other
and maybe add a contact us script to the page

might wanna make the newsletter sign up on a page with captcha so ya don't get bots flooding you ;) with some general statement about privacy policy bla bla check box just to cover your end :D

and well do you really need category links in the header, footer and left menu? maybe instead of the category links in the footer make a sitemap page?

maybe make a page to show all products? [edit: found it in the footer, view all categories]
and a page to show all products on sale?

can only pay by credit card? no paypal?

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
I would add what a flavor shot actually is if it can be explained to the layman. Will these be necessary with the proposed increase in flavor percentages?

Currency displayed seems to be set automagically? I am guessing by the account location?

I believe DIY and tobacco are still in progress. Or at least hope so.

Swedish fish doesn't show up either :(

The nic customizations and PG/VG mixtures are a superb addition. I don't think anyone else offers their entire line like this. I have discovered that 6mg is a little much for me in my dripper setup. It may be time for 0 nic, but I would definitely try 3 nic first.

Comments section is removed from the individual item page. I believe most of the comments are covered due to the flavor shot and nic customization. Is it still needed for other things (that I can't think of...lol)? Edit 3: Found the comments section on the checkout screen.

The Wishlist feature is nice, but there is no option to select anything and dump it in the shopping cart (public and private lists).

Also selecting on the checkbox at the main header line on the wishlists page does nothing. In my experiences this usually selects all. (Edit: It does a funky toggle thing) Edit 2: Ooooh, I selected the check box in the header and hit delete for S&G and it actually canned all of my wishlists without them being selected (Only the header checkbox was selected). I don't like this.

Something is weird with the number and character entry boxes. On the credit card page my name is automatically there. Say if I was using my wifes card I would change the name. When I click in the box to change it the entire string of characters disappears. I can type something is while it is gone and it sticks, but if I click on another box with the text gone the original text comes right back. Also noticed this while trying to change the quantity numbers within the cart.

Love the new layout so far!

Hate to be nit-picky but that is all I can find.

Last edited:

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Walt,

Order placed. Overall, I like the look & feel of the site. The new graphics are great, I like the new product names, and 'quick view' option makes ordering faster. I only placed an order from my desktop on the full site, but I browsed through the site on my Android phone.

Here are a few things I noted:

Mobile site - overall, user-friendly and easy to use. Clicking links in customer service shifts the display to the question below the one selected. (Display works fine on full site.)

Background on all pages is 'messy' on Chrome, 'ink blot' in upper right hand corner. (e-mailed you a snapshot of both Chrome and IE views)

Background is OK on Internet Explorer 11, 'ink blot' in upper right hand corner is there.

Are you going to add your USO support, CASAA, and ECF badges?

Really like the 'view all', 'quick view, 'compare', and 'you may also like' feature.

Does the 'you may also like' learn over time based on your past purchases, or is it based on current selection or random?

Product description is collapsed upon opening some product pages, expanded on others? Would it be better to display it expanded on every product, especially because the asterisks are explained in the description?

Cheesecake is spelled "Chessecake" on the product listing.

Make me a Zombie - Capitalization is inconsistent.

2x flavor shot adds $.50. 1x flavor shot does not add anything. Is this intentional?

All the bottle options re-calculate cost correctly.

Asterisks could get confusing - red asterisks mean 'required', but black asterisks mean 'may delay your order'. Maybe choose a different mark for one of them, or use a colored font to indicate required selections?

Agree with Shadav - having a link to the sale products (like the blitz sale link on the current site) would be good.

I checked out as guest and did not test registration or & 'my account' features - didn't know if you were planning to move data over from old site and didn't want to create a duplicate account. {EDIT: Received follow-up e-mail from KJ indicating an account had been created as a result of guest checkout - just follow the link and select a password. Nice feature, but still wondering if you're moving existing account information over from old site.}

You might want to double-check shipping calculation. On old site, 5 - 11 bottles ship for $3.50 (not sure why it varies, but if I increase bottle count in cart rather than selecting additional products from menu, it will let me get up to 11. If I select individual items, it's been as low as 5 and as high as 9.) On the beta site, it's $3.50 for 1 - 2 items, $5.95 for 3 items. When only selecting one item for multiple bottles, it allowed 15 bottles for $3.50 (I didn't try more than that).

Thanks - hope this helps!

Last edited:

JoyPeace

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
Philadelphia ,USA
Almost everything I found has been covered . I did find the box after you add to cart rather annoying .I kept looking for an x to get rid of it then figure out that I need to hit continue shopping and it takes you back to the product you just ordered rather then home (this was only helpful once in all of my messing around). I do like the site overall , all those options made me want to play with things . I think something explaining flavor shots would be helpful (such as standard is 25 % but 1x shot = ? 2x=? ) The only other thing is I really was hoping to try vanilla shake but it isn't there :p I will continue playing around and report back any new thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread