Better E-Juice Companies than Others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gammi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Indiana
I did notice too that when I was drinking I would want an analog real bad but I would just vape more....the first couple of times, it was a little ruff but now it doesn't bother me at all.

Yeah...I agree with you....having everything smell better is really a big plus!!!! I am embarrassed that I ever smelled so bad or that non smokers rode in my car. My car really drove me crazy the first couple of weeks because it just reeked of a dirty old ashtray smell. I think I have gotten it out because I don't smell it anymore.

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
My pillows and comforter were the worst, for me. Even before I stopped smoking analogs, I hated the smell of my bedding. I used to only smoke in my bedroom, no where else in the house because I have a toddler. Now I don't have to push her out of the room when I'm smoking because it is "yucky" in mommy's room. I still don't really vape around her, as I don't want her to think it is a toy or ok to vape, I just draw from it when she's not looking.

And yes, I am also embarrassed that I ever smelled like that! I feel SO bad for the people I've dated that weren't smokers because when I smell a smoker now, I just want to hurl!

PrincessWilly

Apr 22, 2010
I personally Adore the CaSH eLiquids from PureSmoker.com Coca-Cola and Energee in particular taste just like their subjects (Energee tastes like a Rockstar). Their other flavors are very nice too, but I'm not a fan of their tobacco flavors. Their Riskee Juice is very nice too (Their version of RY4), though I haven't tried any of their competitor's versions or this flavor.

blindsoup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
New York
You can basically divide e-liquid into two groups -- DeKang and everything else. DeKang, a Chinese company, is the largest producer of e-liquid in the world. I'm not knocking their product -- it has many fans, but many vendors sell DeKang with their own label on it for branding purposes. If you tried a DeKang liquid from one vendor and didn't like it, you don't want to buy the same liquid from another one. If in doubt, ask..

This is a very interesting post, how would I know if a company sells DeKang, and tags it as their own? Thanks in advance...:evil:

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Hi Arthur,
Thanks for your reply.
It is good to know that V4L has some good flavors. I tried the Peanut butter cup and the dark chocolate raspberry from there, needless to say, I didn't care for them. Think I just need to stay away from exotic flavors like those and stick with the more plain ones.

You really will need to invest in different flavors to find your favorites. I detest the Peanut Butter Cup from V4L, too - but they have many other flavors that are outstanding. For some people, chocolate and dairy flavors taste rancid to their taste buds. I am one of those people. Also, your taste buds will change once you're off the cigs for a while, so don't throw anything away. There may come a time when the formerly yucky flavors suddenly taste really good to you.

When I first started vaping, I only liked tobacco flavors - probably because they were somewhat familiar. I quickly turned to non-tobacco flavors because they just taste better. I would recommend that you try coffee and fruit flavors. They seem to appeal to a lot of people. Some of my current favorites:

Vapor4Life: Banana, Butterscotch, Grape, Pear, Espresso, Watermelon
MyFreedomSmokes: Keoke Coffee, English Toffee, Blackberry, Honey, Pecan
NHaler: Pear Lung Juice

Good luck!

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
I like the fruit flavors, for sure. However, I have one here that I tried, Kona coffee with strawberry...it's horrendous! Tastes like puke with a hint of strawberry, as of right now. I don't know if my tastebuds will ever take a liking to that flavor!

I would recommend that you try coffee and fruit flavors. They seem to appeal to a lot of people.

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
I like the fruit flavors, for sure. However, I have one here that I tried, Kona coffee with strawberry...it's horrendous! Tastes like puke with a hint of strawberry, as of right now. I don't know if my tastebuds will ever take a liking to that flavor!

I did not like Kona Coffee either. It tastes gross to me - but I know that some people love it. Taste is definitely subjective.

Keoke Coffee is very different from Kona; it's fabulous.

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
I'll have to try that once I'm in the mood for juice experimentation again, but right now just going to stick with the fruits and menthol, I think...

I did not like Kona Coffee either. It tastes gross to me - but I know that some people love it. Taste is definitely subjective.

Keoke Coffee is very different from Kona; it's fabulous.

mick11

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Dallas, TX
good choice....start from what you already like and slowly branch out.

Remember you only need to find just a few you love.....most you probably won't,but that"s ok too, eventually trade them or sell "em......everyone new to vaping has to go through this same search....it"s part of the fun actually.

Whatever you do, keep on vaping!

mick11

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Dallas, TX
I would try viking vapor they are my new fav company. You can order 7.5ml bottles for $3 each so you can find what you like without commiting to buying a big bottle of stuff you may not like.

Yeah I stocked up real heavy on juice before I knew about Viking, but they are really high on my list of ones I"ll try based on their reputation around here and the option to customize.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I would try viking vapor they are my new fav company. You can order 7.5ml bottles for $3 each so you can find what you like without commiting to buying a big bottle of stuff you may not like.

Thanks very much, River. I'd heard of Viking Vapor and went to their website and was impressed. I forgot the name of it and forgot to bookmark it as a place to try because of rave reviews. Now I found it again thanks to you. Gotta go order now.

camel522

Apr 22, 2010
Mine Hill, NJ
I did the same thing through Vapor4life and ended up with some juices I love and some I hate. One thing that someone mentioned (I forget who, but right in the beginning of this thread) was to go back in a week and try again. One flavor that I originally thought was "meh" is now my favorite of all (Hilton from V4L). I have found that is my favorite "tobacco like" flavor so far. I also like the fruit and beverage flavors from them as well--Peach and Kiwi Strawberry Apple are my favs (and I wasn't even a peach kinda person), I like the raspberry, blueberry and strawberry, but not so much the cherry, pineapple, or orange juice. The rootbeer float, cola and doctor pepper are pretty good, although the latter two don't actually taste like cola or doctor pepper, haha. Rootbeer float def has the rootbeer taste, I like it for a change up of flavor.

I'm about to receive some samples from another vendor, so I'm looking forward to comparing and hopefully finding THE juice I'm looking for, if there is such a thing.

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
One thing to keep in mind is just because you like to eat something doesn't mean you'll like vaping it.

+1!

i ordered the Cheesecake from Ms. T's Bakery, and i didn't care for the smell or taste. it reminded me of heavily buttered popcorn instead of cheesecake, which was a shame since i love the real stuff. i've let it sit now for about 2 weeks and it actually has improved, but it's still not my favorite. i hate saying this too since Ms. T's is one of my favorite juice vendors and every other flavor i've ordered from her has been fantastic. :D

besides Ms. T's, i also love Cignot and Tasty Vapor so i highly recommend them. those have been the only 3 vendors i've bought from, but i just put in an order of Pear Lung Juice from nhaler to sample. trying out e-liquids have been one of the major highlights of vaping for me, so don't get too discouraged if you don't find something you like right away. sure it'll be costly at first, but in the long run, i think it's totally worth it to be finally off analogs. ;)

congrats on quitting btw! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread