Better E-Juice Companies than Others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
trying out e-liquids have been one of the major highlights of vaping for me, so don't get too discouraged if you don't find something you like right away. sure it'll be costly at first, but in the long run, i think it's totally worth it to be finally off analogs. ;)

congrats on quitting btw! :thumbs:

Thanks!
It sure has been costly! The benefits outweigh the cost of everything...I didn't ever think I'd be able to quit analogs, my lungs are really thanking me! I did order some juice from Cignot earlier today, I played the safe route and just went with cherry and menthol, since I know I enjoy those already. I'll experiment more once I get over buying 4 30mL bottles of juice that I didn't enjoy! lol:oops:

Plantgirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
NC
Vapor4Life: Banana, Butterscotch, Grape, Pear, Espresso, Watermelon
MyFreedomSmokes: Keoke Coffee, English Toffee, Blackberry, Honey, Pecan
NHaler: Pear Lung Juice

Good luck!

I was wondering when someone would mention MyFreedomSmokes!! Thats where I get all my juice. To be honest with you, I havent tried anyone elses but you must try his Chocolate covered cherry and the chocolate caramal coffee! Also his strawberry is wonderful.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
This has become my latest mission in life.
Well, on ECF anyway.

It seems there are a LOT of juices out there that have a perfumey taste to them.
I don't like any of them, at all, and I throw them all away.

My mission is to find those that don't have that taste.
And it seems that avoiding Dekang juices is the best way to accomplish that.

I can vouch for the following personally...
--Tasty Vapor
--MyFreedomSmokes
--DIYFlavorShack
--Johnson Creek

I do like the Nhaler High Voltage tobacco flavors.
They don't seem to have that perfumey taste to them.
But some of their other non-tobacco flavors do, so there is that.

I have never tried Mrs. T's Bakery juice, so I can't vouch for them yet.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
There's also a newly-formed social group on ECF -- a juice sample trading group originated by DC2. He'll even send you some little empty plastic bottles.
Yeah, this whole thing is currently going nowhere, and I can't imagine why.
But soon I will be putting some serious effort into getting it rolling.

If it doesn't work out in the long run, then we only have ourselves to blame.
:(

I bought my first juice from them and some blue foam which has worked pretty good, they area very low cost website but does anyone have any idea why they advertise batteries and atomizers but every time you click on the item it says "sorry item not found" just a little curious.And yes another wisconsite (Transplant from the south)

I bought my first juice from them and some blue foam which has worked pretty good, they area very low cost website but does anyone have any idea why they advertise batteries and atomizers but every time you click on the item it says "sorry item not found" just a little curious.And yes another wisconsite (Transplant from the south)

You must forgive my spelling, I am a product of North Carolina Public Shools. J/K

tiempo

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
WISCONSIN
+1 on Tasty Vapor. I have bought or traded @20 flavors from them so far. I think there have been maybe 2 that I did not like (not a fan of chocolate vape). Those were easily traded for other new flavors to try. If you get a flavor that you do not like, there are plenty of others here that would be more than willing to buy or trade you for something else.

It is really frustrating trying to find your go to juices, I hope your favorites come quickly for you :)

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
No, not yet. I called on Sunday when you gave me their number, but they were closed. Thanks for reminding me! Going to go try right now!!

Ok, weird...I gave them a call, and it said "the subscriber you have dialed is not available or has traveled outside of the covered area...
When I called on Sunday, I got an voicemail msg saying they were closed...Guess I'll try another time. :(

Butrfly4200....Were you able to contact American Eliquid? Just wondering if they allowed you to pay them a visit or buy direct to save on postage.

Last edited:

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering when someone would mention MyFreedomSmokes!! Thats where I get all my juice. To be honest with you, I havent tried anyone elses but you must try his Chocolate covered cherry and the chocolate caramal coffee! Also his strawberry is wonderful.

I'm totally scared to try anymore coffee or chocolate juices, until my taste "comes back" fully. If that ever happens! A few that I have here taste rancid to me, as of right now. But, myfreedomsmokes.com definitely looks like a good site! I'll check them out when I have more cash to spend! lol

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Yeah, this whole thing is currently going nowhere, and I can't imagine why.
But soon I will be putting some serious effort into getting it rolling.

If it doesn't work out in the long run, then we only have ourselves to blame.
:(

Can you link me to where I need to go to join your newly-formed sample trading group? I have looked on ECF but couldn't find it :oops: I would totally give it a shot!

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
You must forgive my spelling, I am a product of North Carolina Public Shools. J/K

LOL, you totally had me checking your post for spelling errors! I see what you're talking about "wisconsite"...you forgot the "Sin" ;) well just the "in" but "sin" sounds way cooler...lol

There are SO many people on here from Wisconsin, I can't believe it! It's awesome!

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
I'm almost out of "good" juice! :shock: I placed an order from Cignot on Sunday, needless to say that they couldn't ship it out right away, but they did ship it right away on Monday morning!
Hopefully, it will come tomorrow :nun:

I only have a few drops left of my good juices, I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up using them all today. I guess I'll probably have to vape some of my "yucky" juice to hold me over, cuz I'm sure as hell not going to buy a pack of cigs to hold me over! :nah:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Can you link me to where I need to go to join your newly-formed sample trading group? I have looked on ECF but couldn't find it :oops: I would totally give it a shot!
I'd point you to it, but it never got off the ground.
It is deader than dead right now.

Keep an eye out in the General Discussion Forum for a new thread I will post sometime this week. That thread will hopefully start a discussion of why people don't seem to be interested, how to make them interested, help them understand how easy it is, give them some ideas of how to go about it, and provide a way for them to get small sample bottles for cheap.

That thread, when I post it, will also link to the new Social Group.

Microflex

Apr 25, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Recently started vaping myself. 4 days of no analongs. My starter juice was supplied to me from a friend. It's the Atomic Cinnacide from Tasty Vaper. At first I found it a bit strange. But it has a nice sharp taste, much like the Newports I've smoked for years. If you smoked mellow cigs, then try to find a mellow flavor.

Haven't tried any other supplier yet, but I do plan to experiment. But so far I love the Cinnacide, except first thing in the morning. Then again, what wakes you up better than an atomic fireball?

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Thanks DC2, I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Thanks Plantgirl, I'll look into MFS, I'm getting a good list of juice suppliers now! I want to try them all to see which I like the most. Once I find a good supplier that I like, I'll probably stick to them.

Way to go on 4 days without analogs, Microflex! Yes, everyone keeps raving about the atomic cinnacide, and I used to be a menthol smoker myself (first Newports, then American Spirit Menthol), I definitely want to try that flavor!

UpatNight

Apr 16, 2010
Florida
LOL Same here xsm - I myself just started vaping a week ago and only have 2 analogs left from my pack I had LAST WEEK. Can't seem to put down my vaporizer! Weird to vape in my house/vehicle since I never smoked in them before. I tried some random 'juice' that was just horrible - finally got in some Halo juice that I'm absolutely loving - and going to try some Wicked Liquid and Tasty Vaper from what I'm reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread