Better E-Juice Companies than Others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
I just started vaping a day ago and after 30+ years of analogs I can't seem to taste any of the e-juice I have. My friend started the same day as I and he can taste the juice so I know it's me and not the juice. I can't wait until I can taste something other then the PG.

Way to go on quitting! It is surprising that you can't taste anything, have you tried fruit flavors at all? I can't taste chocolate or coffee juices, yet. I was a smoker for 15-20 years and have been off the analogs for 14 days now! I'm told that between 2-6 weeks that I should have my taste back...hoping that's true!

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I'd point you to it, but it never got off the ground.
It is deader than dead right now.

Keep an eye out in the General Discussion Forum for a new thread I will post sometime this week. That thread will hopefully start a discussion of why people don't seem to be interested, how to make them interested, help them understand how easy it is, give them some ideas of how to go about it, and provide a way for them to get small sample bottles for cheap.

That thread, when I post it, will also link to the new Social Group.

I'm interested, but the problem is that I'm a new vaper, and I don't have anything to offer except Atomic Cinnacide. I just don't have any variety of juices built up until i get my taste buds back. If you get it going, I would be interested in a while when I get my buds back and get some other flavored juices stocked up. I ordered 120ml of the 48mg A/C w/doubler, so that should baby me through until then. I also ordered a bottle of the Butter Rum 24mg mixed 80/20. It's really good for the first two vapes, but then I can't taste it after that. Just being patient. Good luck on pursuing the group.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I have a big juice collection and Ive tried so many suppliers - its so SO ubjective that you could try every single one of our recommedations and hate them all - or love them all - theres no way we can tell what youre gonna like - heck there's no way YOU will know til you try! lol
Myself, I buy most often at DIYFlavorshack (lots n lots of choices) DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store, Tasty vapor Tasty Vapor, cignot (the BASIC range of juices, all made in the US, all natural flavorings and all VG) Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. and VSVapor E Cigarette, E-Liquid, Smoking vaporizer, Janty - Vapor Station (they have a really good coffee called cafe sumatra)
It will take time for you to find a falvor - or flavors - you like a lot, that's normal. Just rememebr to hang on to ones you arent keen on right now as you may find a few weeks down the road you like them again.
Good luck - and happy shopping lol

xsm

Apr 16, 2010
Florida
Way to go on quitting! It is surprising that you can't taste anything, have you tried fruit flavors at all? I can't taste chocolate or coffee juices, yet. I was a smoker for 15-20 years and have been off the analogs for 14 days now! I'm told that between 2-6 weeks that I should have my taste back...hoping that's true!
I am using pineapple right now and am getting just a hint of flavor. I know it will take me a few weeks before I can really begin to enjoy flavors.

xsm

Apr 16, 2010
Florida
You know, it's really kind of weird the way our burnt out taste buds work. Personally, I can't taste any fruit flavors at all, but the sweet flavors work fine, the tobacco flavors work fine, and anything that tastes like some form of liquor works fine.
I do have some rum in my batch.....and cola, rum and cola might wake my tastebuds up. :)

xsm

Apr 16, 2010
Florida
LOL Same here xsm - I myself just started vaping a week ago and only have 2 analogs left from my pack I had LAST WEEK. Can't seem to put down my vaporizer! Weird to vape in my house/vehicle since I never smoked in them before. I tried some random 'juice' that was just horrible - finally got in some Halo juice that I'm absolutely loving - and going to try some Wicked Liquid and Tasty Vaper from what I'm reading!
I know what you mean. I still feel like a teen in the school bathroom sneaking a puff when I vape in the house. I make myself go outside for a vape when I feel that urage for an anilog.

flowertheif

Apr 15, 2010
Texas
Hi! Im brand new to vaping myself. I've been analog free since my kit arrived on Monday afternoon.:)

We ordered our first liquids from vaporbomb.com the prices are wonderful there. (about $4 a bottle) We received our order SUPER-FAST. like 2 day's.

He also threw in small sample bottles with our order--a pleasant little surprise. very nice customer service, and they included cards explaining what "vaping" is, just in case you are confronted by someone claiming its harmful to them (in public places). So that was nice too.

Anyways, we will continue to shop through them.

*They also offered the Pv/vg in different combinations for you to choose, and also offer custom blending. (you can purchase a bottle for around $8, with 4 different flavor combo's of your choice....);)

SirVette

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Texas
... have been off the analogs for 14 days now! I'm told that between 2-6 weeks that I should have my taste back...hoping that's true!

gashin said:
Welcome to the vaporizer world . Your taste buds adapt to flavors quickly.
What works for me is breaking up the flavors you usually use with something
completely different, like menthol. I usually lose taste of liquids within ahin
week but as soon as I throw menthol into the mix the other flavors come
back.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-newbie-taste-buds-no-flavor.html#post1188391

I have seen some posts about taste changing, but have not seen a poll on it.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Thanks for the tips in the regular forum, I ordered 11 different flavors from V4L yesturday and I cant wait to try them all. I have had my Sidesho for about 6 weeks, finally able to drop the analog all together a couple of days ago, whoo hoo the e-cig finally taste better than the analog!!!! No doubt I am hooked and got the hang of it.

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Hi! Im brand new to vaping myself. I've been analog free since my kit arrived on Monday afternoon.:)

We ordered our first liquids from vaporbomb.com the prices are wonderful there. (about $4 a bottle) We received our order SUPER-FAST. like 2 day's.

He also threw in small sample bottles with our order--a pleasant little surprise. very nice customer service, and they included cards explaining what "vaping" is, just in case you are confronted by someone claiming its harmful to them (in public places). So that was nice too.

Anyways, we will continue to shop through them.

*They also offered the Pv/vg in different combinations for you to choose, and also offer custom blending. (you can purchase a bottle for around $8, with 4 different flavor combo's of your choice....);)

Thanks flowertheif! I just checked out their site a bit, looks good. I like that they off a mix of VG and PG. I just received my order from Cignot, I just ordered PG because I've had that already and didn't have any problems. But, they sent me a sample bottle of cherry cola VG, tasted awesome, but my lips got greasy, think my mouth had a film on it also. I got awesome vape with the VG, but I know I don't want 100% VG! Too greasy for me! Actually, now that I think about it, this morning when I work up my lungs hurt as if I had been smoking analogs all night, wonder if that is from the VG?!?!? Normally, my lungs don't hurt in the morning from the PG, even if I had been vaping non-stop all day!

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Three weeks into vaping, I'm not able to enjoy chocolate or vanilla flavors, either. Somewhere down deep I can detect a little flavor in those, but they were a disappointment. I'm looking forward to another 3 weeks or so when my taste and sense begin to return to normal. Peanuts have taken on a wonderful taste already!

Tobacco flavors are my staple right now and I'm enjoying them. Everything I've tried from Cignot is good and their service is as fast as I 've seen. Every time I've placed an order, my Droid informs me immediately that my order was received and it's usually only an hour or so before the Droid tells me my order has shipped and the email gives me a tracking number for USPS. When I have emailed them with a question, the response is almost immediate, within a few minutes. That is outstanding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread