Beware of Fasttech current situation before you place an order

Discussion in 'FastTech' started by unkletom, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. unkletom

unkletom Full Member

I'd like to warn the good people here there's some huge problems at Fasttech. Customers aren't receiving their orders for 2 months. Tracking codes aren't working, when they are claimed to be shipped etc.

Also apparently their management seems to think these problems will bring them in more customers as people post about it, like i'm doing right now. lmao.

You might want to take a look in the Fasttech forums (not here) before you place a order.

2. Firestorm

Firestorm Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    FWIW, I've placed three orders to FT in the past six weeks. I've received two of my orders and my last one just left San Francisco.

3. jkos

jkos Senior Member ECF Veteran

On the FT website it says 15 day delay at HK POST for All NON U.S. orders.

4. Ref Minor

Ref Minor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The current shipping issues have been discussed at length both on numerous threads in this sub forum and on the main thread. Some people who ordered in late Aug/Early Sept have not received their orders, whilst FT have not handled it or their forums very well the main issue is with HK Post.

5. HazMatt

HazMatt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Would you recommend using Singapore post instead of HK?

6. Hustler

Hustler Full Member Verified Member

I placed an order with them on Oct 17th, it shows accepted by USPS in Hong Kong on Oct 31st. There has been no activity since.....

7. szot

szot Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Singapore Post (SG Post) is not available as a shipping option now, but should be soon.. for HK Post or SG Post tracking use http://www.17track.net..HK Post has its problems now, as did SG Post....in September I made some orders using both SG Post and HK post that both arrived in mid October...18 days from date of order to my mailbox for both to Eastern USA...but Chines postal carriers have really cracked down now and are backlogged...some ppl are now using a new shipping option , Swiss Post, which is the best (fastest and most reliable) for people in the UK, since it makes a stop to Zurich before its final destination..

Registered Airmail via Swiss Post +$1.00 (13 to 16 days in transit typical)

Swiss Post currently is the most lenient shipper as far as delivering batteries...China Post and HK Post are very strict..and so was SG Post last month..

8. HazMatt

HazMatt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well crap. I was wanting to order some Liqua brand juices to try. (I know, not the best. But, darn good for the price.) I have tried the traditional tobacco and liked it.

I was going to order a 30ml bottle of traditional and one 10ml bottle of several other flavors to try out. My last order from FT took forever to arive.

9. szot

10. SmoKnoMoCigZ

SmoKnoMoCigZ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i placed an order on oct 20 and it was shipped on the 24th. sat in china post till nov 3... nov 4th arrived in san fransisco. i will have it in a couple of days. i did not order any batteries because of delays they cause with shippers.

11. izaidi

izaidi Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I purchased atomizers on September 26, 2013. It has been 27 business days. And 39 calendar days. Tracking indicates item is at a post office only an hour from my house for the past 7 business days. Fasttech is not doing anything about it. I hate fasttech.

12. szot

no need to multi post the same thing in every thread..

13. izaidi

Oh I need to. Different people following different threads. Not everyone loves to read every thread like you. But enjoy your time.

14. Ref Minor

Ref Minor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I suggest you take it up with your local post office.

15. izaidi

yeah i did try. unfortunately, Canada Post isnt helping much. They said the initiator has to be the one who escalates it.

: fasttech
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.