• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Beware of Ouija Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
This article caught my attention as before I was saved, I used to dabble with a ouija board....not once but a few times. I knew a woman that the board worked for her by herself. Looking back on it, she could have been possessed. She was my boss. They used to sell them in the games section of a toy department. Who knew????? It wasn't until I went to see the exorcist that I became done with them forever. I also read a pamphlet from a Bible book store. I had been close to being possessed. My blood ran cold and chills ran up and down my spine. Here is the article:

Beware of Ouija Boards!
By Lucie Kirouac

The reason I'm writing this article is because this topic is hitting home with me. A long time ago, my husband (who went home to be with the Lord recently) and I, went to a Christian service and little did we expect to witness a case of demon possession!

A young woman by the name of Gayle went up front for prayers. As we realized what was going on, the congregation was leaving as it was almost the end of the service. Several brothers and sisters stayed to help Gayle.

Many evil spirits and demons devastated her life. She was no longer in control of herself. She became very strong and had to be held down. Entities refuse to leave a person. I will not detail the exorcism but it took close to four hours to deliver her! She was very relieved after such an ordeal.

What caused her to become possessed is that she played with a Ouija board along with a girl friend of hers who later on, needed help to get freed from a demon.

If it could be of any help to you to know what happened, contact me. Ouija boards are not a game, people...If you want to experience "hell on earth," dabbling into occultism is a sure way to destroy yourself.

If you don't know Jesus Christ who can and desires to save you from your sin and bondage by taking all your offenses upon Himself at the cross, you don't belong to Him-but to Satan himself. And that makes you far more vulnerable to his attacks.

By rejecting Christ, you will join Satan and his hierarchy of fallen angels in hell for eternity. What God declares is "irrevocable."

Dungeons and Dragons as well as Ouija boards (that have been around for a long time) are a doorway into the occult.

You can search the Internet if you want to know what Ouija boards are all about to realize how dangerous they can be. They are believed to allow spirits of the dead to communicate with the living by being a gateway to those who "have passed over."

They fascinate as they give a quick access to entities and their powers and therefore excite those who use them. The entertainment industry is capitalizing on all sources and forms of Satanism and occultist practices. Sorcery is a common venue. If you think for a moment that the ghosts manifesting themselves are someone you've known, you're being deceived. They are demons who want your soul to be damned like they are-forever.

Don't hope in a medium or those who call upon spirits, a priest or anyone else who doesn't know the Lord as Savior; it could only make matters worse!.

[Peter said,] "Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour" (2 Peters 5:8).

The New Testament doesn't speak so much about sorcery because it assumes that God's people have read and heeded the Old Testament. It's obvious from the gospels that a large part of Jesus' ministry was spent in undoing the works of sorcery by casting out evil spirits. Jesus' disciples also carried on this vital task.

There are many accounts listed in the entire Bible about Satanic practices and rituals and their horrible consequences in people's lives and societies. In the Old Testament of the Bible, here is a verse for sorcerers:

"A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads" ( Leviticus 20:27).

These are stern words from God: "Do not allow a sorcerer to live" (Exodus 22:18).

Obviously, those who get involved in those activities will be permanently excluded from the kingdom of God.

I like the verses quoted in Deuteronomy 18:9-14 because they sum up what humans have been practicing up to this day:

"When you are come into the land which the Lord your God gives you, you shall not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone that makes his son or his daughter to pass through fire, or that uses divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard or necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination, the Lord your God does drive them out from before you. You shall be perfect with the Lord your God. For those nations, which you shall possess, listened to observers of times, and to diviners; but as for you, the Lord your God has not suffered you so to do."

If you are not in Christ and you suspect being under the bondage of demonic forces, you may need to find a saved child of God to help deliver you and then renounce your sin of dabbling in the occult.

The second most important step is to receive Christ's forgiveness and to be transferred into His kingdom as His a child.

As for you who are in Christ, if you allow yourselves to get involved in any form of the occult, although you can't be possessed having the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, you put yourselves at risk of becoming "harassed" by spirits and their bondage. That means that your mind, thoughts and even your body can get inflicted with all kinds of disorders.

The book of Job is quite relevant to what can happen to a child of God.

Remember this: "Ye are of God my little children, and have overcome them because greater is he that is in you that he that is in the world" (1 John 4:4).

Saved Christians all over the world are confronted by Satan and his angels. He hates God and His children. We are his favorite targets.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12 ).

We can overcome the enemy in Jesus name and rebuke him.

I will be forever grateful and thankful to the Lord for allowing me to observe an exorcism because although I've seen the powers of darkness, I've had the privilege to witness the Lord's absolute power and dominion over Satan with glorious love, grace and forgiveness on behalf of the young Gayle.

Seek refuge in the ultimate Creator of the universe and of humankind. Forever will you be in His presence in heaven. Amen!

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
r77r7r, bless you for expressing your feelings, but I didn't write the article. Luci Kirouac wrote this and I copied and pasted it. It caught my attention because I had played around with those satanic things. I didn't know what it really was.....Jesus did and He got me away from it before I got further into it. I was close to being possessed and there is NO WAY I wanted to experience something so horrific. I was 23 then, but didn't get saved until I was 35. I will not go into what transpired with the ouija board as it doesn't Glorify Jesus.....except in the fact that He saved me from it.:wub:

Last edited:
Reactions: BackDoc

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Me too. We Catholics are just as scary as Ouija boards.

BOO!

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Amen.

OK - the BOO! made me curious and I did a couple of word search definitions and was very surprise on what I found out.

Yeah I thought it meant magic etc. but NO, it is more of searching for answers within yourself and secret rites. I see it as more of me doing it then God doing, I've learned that doesn't work.

The two words mysticism and contemplation are essentially the same.

We all understand the meaning of contemplation, it about us thinking on a subject matter - that was easy. While Mysticism | Definition of mysticism by Merriam-Webster defines, mysticism as a religious practice based on the belief that knowledge of spiritual truth can be gained by praying or thinking deeply.

IMO: I don't think that's what Jesus taught or is in the Bible Scriptures in fact Jesus said it plainly you do not have because you do not ask, Jesus also said all things come from the Father. I do not see no way around this we must ask Father God and because we ask Him, He will tell us. Clearly, He will instruct us, it is not up to us to contemplate God but to accept God as whom He be. All believes receive the Holy Spirit Jesus said in John 14:16 "I will ask the Father to give you another Helper, to be with you always"

Again clearly we see we have everything we need why would we have to pray for spiritual truths when the Holy Spirit knows what we need and is our teacher all we have to do is listen and obey the Holy Spirit who is in us believers of God. Something doesn't sound right to me about praying for what I already have...

IN CONCLUSION.

IMO: mysticism and contemplation is I doing it - humanist thinking that all answers and powers are within me. This keeps me from the knowing and trusting in God as my source. Mysticism is not for me or do I have the answers or powers within me to know spiritual truths, One way God instructs me is in reading and search out His words in all Scripture and teachings of Jesus then God reveals Himself through the knowledge of Himself, thus God and I have a personal relationship built on trust, I trust God and God trust me to understand what God reveals about Himself. No contemplation God is God; God is the beginning and the end the Creator of all things.

Isaiah 42:8 ESV I am the Lord; that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carved idols.

Last edited:

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Ooops, very sorry Saints!!

Don't fret it. I thought she was writing about her self also until I got up to where it said the husband went home to be with the lord. I know SC husband is still here, so I re-read it and realize it was another persons testimony/story and did my Ooops also.

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    No Snork, Catholics are some of my favorite people, its the Vatican/Papacy that's Scary

I did my research and understanding what your trying to say Doc. Though I can understand a person whom believes and is taught they're part of the Catholic belief system might not understanding as I do. It's an iffy subject matter when not discussed privately based on the word of God. If I offend anyone forgive me, it's not my goal or do I want to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread