Not open for further replies.

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
4/27
Yesterday night, I tested one of new ejuice (coffee flavor).... and thought it is okay.
So, I filled with my subtank with that and brought to work this morning.
Ugghhh.... It is not okay.... maybe I should empty my subtank and borrow some juice from my colleague...

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
4/27
4/26

Subtank vs. Atlantis? I'm leaning towards the Kanger for the RTA deck.
I initially went Subtank Mini because of the RBA deck. I have no regrets (especially as that was a win), but the playing field has been leveled as Anyvape has come out with a deck for the Atlantis. I've been running it for 2 weeks on the same 24 ga .5 ohm coil with no issues.

There's also the Delta II. A subtank that has an optional deck.

However, all things considered, the Subtank is still a better buy.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/27
4/27
Yesterday night, I tested one of new ejuice (coffee flavor).... and thought it is okay.
So, I filled with my subtank with that and brought to work this morning.
Ugghhh.... It is not okay.... maybe I should empty my subtank and borrow some juice from my colleague...
I hate it when that happens............. you think something is really good till you put in into a tank....Well I hope you get it fixed for the day.
Vapemail is waiting in shopping carts for me to order...so next week I will be waiting for it..

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
4/27

That's why I got the subtanks. I love them, and they are even better when you use the RBA deck!

4/27
Yeah, once you get used to the right coil set up & the right amount of wick, the ST can't be beat for overall vape & flavor I'd say! :vapor:

Reactions: GreenLeaf

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
4/27
I am going to do my reviews for my 3 eliquids this week. The caramel chocolate smoke is a very unique flavor, and I am having a hard time gathering my thoughts on how to explain it exactly. Of course there is the caramel and the nice chocolate that comes through nicely after steeping, but there is more to it and i just cannot pinpoint it exactly :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread