rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
4/28

4/27
Yesterday night, I tested one of new ejuice (coffee flavor).... and thought it is okay.
So, I filled with my subtank with that and brought to work this morning.
Ugghhh.... It is not okay.... maybe I should empty my subtank and borrow some juice from my colleague...
Ugh, I hate when that happens! I hope being able to test juice on my 1st ever RDA will eliminate, if not reduce, those occurrences. ;)

Reactions: super dave

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
4/28
Another burnt OCC coil for nano Subtank.... That is whole pack (5) in just about 15 days!
Flavor & cloud without rebuilding was the greatest reason I chose Nano.
But now, I'm seriously considering to buy mini for RBA.

That's why I wasn't interested in the nano. I like having the RBA bases for my other subtanks.

I can always just keep a few OCC coils saved for when I don't have time to rebuild. The mini, plus and original subtanks are so versatile. I love them!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/28

Another burnt OCC coil for nano Subtank.... That is whole pack (5) in just about 15 days!

That's why I wasn't interested in the nano. I like having the RBA bases for my other subtanks. I can always just keep a few OCC coils saved for when I don't have time to rebuild.

I haven't tried yet, but I hear the OCC coils are easy to rebuild...

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
4/28
The Subtank Mini was my gateway drug. Before that I thought I was content with Aspire and Kanger BDC clearos on eGo sticks. Now, I have around 20 mods and 24 tanks, and I don't think I'll ever buy another setup I can't rebuild. Oh, and the OCC are very easy to rebuild...

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/28
4/28
Boy did I start to perspire
When I dropped my new Spire
Really glad to say
All is OK!
I hate it when that happens....
I prefer my box mods...less chance of it slipping out of my hand..or rolling of the table...
No vapemail for me this week......but getting ready to order...

Reactions: super dave

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
4/28
I am going to review the eliquids I won in this thread along with another place.
First one is the:
Boston Cream Pie
This is a sweet, creamy, and flavorful vape. I get custard notes, chocolate, and pastry notes in it. Very smooth flavor, BV did a good job mixing the flavorings together. This flavor also has a good throat hit.
I have really enjoyed this flavor. I tried it in a tank (2.4ohms), carto tank (1.5ohms), and dripper (1.8ohms). In the dripper the custard notes come through more than anything, but in my tank and carto tank I get the custard notes, nice smooth chocolate, and subtle pastry. Everyone's taste is different, but for me this tastes very much like a Boston cream pie. Me being a creamy vape lover ;) I wish it was more creamier :) This flavor needs to let steep, because if you do the chocolate flavor that comes through is amazing.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
4/28

I think I need to up my nicotine in one tank for stressful days like yesterday. I heard people keep one tank with a higher nic and now I know why. I felt like I was vaping air. I couldn't see to do anything to keep my mind busy but today is much better and I could at least see what I'm typing and could fill a tank with a stronger flavor if not stronger nic!

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
4/28

4/28
Flavor & cloud without rebuilding was the greatest reason I chose Nano.
But now, I'm seriously considering to buy mini for RBA.

Did you pre-saturate the coil/wicks from the top upon install? What device/watts are you using the ST on? Only complaint I have seen is that the holes where the liquid fills into the RBA/RTA are small. I saw an OCC rebuild and it looks as simple as the RBA/RTA build, seems like another plus.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
4/28
Well, even though I just got my 3-10ml's of Beyond Vape juice last Friday afternoon & probably need to let it steep. I just now tried some of the Rainbow Sherbet and seems to be a burst of sherbet flavors, yum and it definitely tastes like sherbet. It's hard to describe the interesting flavors, I taste a hint of lime with maybe some raspberry and maybe a hint of orange but not like you'd think of straight orange, or raspberry, or lime but is a very good & not too sweet but just the right combination of flavors, whatever it is and this is vaping it in an RDA that really brings out the vapor & flavors very well indeed. I really love this flavor and it seems so good right now and will see what it does after steeping a while too! :vapor: I'll let ya'll know how the other two are, as I try them, if anyone's interested...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread