rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
5/3
Yesterday, I build my 1st coil ever! :banana:

I lost count of my wraps and thought I might have to redo it because it was looking kinda janky, but I was able to fix it. It came out to 1.8 exactly, which was my goal, and works perfectly!:vapor:

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
5/4
5/3
Yesterday, I build my 1st coil ever! :banana:

I lost count of my wraps and thought I might have to redo it because it was looking kinda janky, but I was able to fix it. It came out to 1.8 exactly, which was my goal, and works perfectly!:vapor:

Congrats! You've taken your first step into a larger world. (<-- nerdy Star Wars reference)
I got into rebuilding strictly because I had to. I couldn't afford to buy premade coil heads all the time, so I buckled down and learned how to wrap. After a while, though, you start to see how much control you have over your vape when you make the coil yourself. I recommend building a coil or two every day for the first month, whether you need it or not. Just keep changing your coils, and very soon it will move from being a chore to an art.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
5/4
5/4
forum was down for most of my day - not a fun thing

vapemail x 2 today - a bit of juice, supplies and a new charger
Yeah, not fun when ecf is down. At least, you had vape mail. :cool:

5/4
Congrats! You've taken your first step into a larger world. (<-- nerdy Star Wars reference)
I got into rebuilding strictly because I had to. I couldn't afford to buy premade coil heads all the time, so I buckled down and learned how to wrap. After a while, though, you start to see how much control you have over your vape when you make the coil yourself. I recommend building a coil or two every day for the first month, whether you need it or not. Just keep changing your coils, and very soon it will move from being a chore to an art.
Thank you, I will definitely build spares when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread