Not open for further replies.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
5/20

I been exclusively using sub ohm tanks for a while now but decided to fill up a mini protank 2 to take out with me so I could vape in the restaurant we were going to ( smoking is still allowed in most eating places here, there isn't a law against it) and not draw attention with huge clouds. Anyway, I can't believe the difference in my vaping experience, the flavor was so muted and unsatisfying. The flavor tasted nothing like it does in a subtank, it's my favorite flavor and I could hard recognize it.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
5/20
Vaping a lovely strawberry / cake batter in the Kayfun V4 this morning, and it is soooooo good.
I've been playing around with hot water baths to decrease steep times, and it seems to be working. Hot water from a tap (at least in the US) is generally set for around 120 degrees F, which is just right. Fill the sink with hot water, put the bottle in a plastic bag and drop it in the water. Try to keep the top of the bottle pointed up or juice will leak out. Take it out after an hour and taste. Repeat as necessary. Very easy, and really seems to help things along.
Congrats to the winners of the last contest!

Reactions: bellastarr

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
5/20

I been exclusively using sub ohm tanks for a while now but decided to fill up a mini protank 2 to take out with me so I could vape in the restaurant we were going to ( smoking is still allowed in most eating places here, there isn't a law against it) and not draw attention with huge clouds. Anyway, I can't believe the difference in my vaping experience, the flavor was so muted and unsatisfying. The flavor tasted nothing like it does in a subtank, it's my favorite flavor and I could hard recognize it.

5/20

I didn't think there was anyplace that smoking was allowed in restaurants.....how great that must be to go out and have a delicious meal. Cocktail, and a vape.......I gotta move!!!!!

Reactions: bellastarr

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
5/20

Strawberry menthol in the subtank today.

05-20

I forgot which SubTank you have. Are you using one with an RBA? I've seen that the Plus and the Mini have the same RBA, but I think I'd like the original for it's larger RBA, with the knurling at the bottom.

Reactions: GreenLeaf

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
DNC

05-20

I forgot which SubTank you have. Are you using one with an RBA? I've seen that the Plus and the Mini have the same RBA, but I think I'd like the original for it's larger RBA, with the knurling at the bottom.

Subtank Mini and the second version with the dual cyclops airflow. I believe the RBA's are identical, the knurling is on the top cap of the RBA and the juice holes sit flush at the base of the tank so you can vape until it's empty. I'm using the RBA with a .36 coil 4 wraps of 24 gauge. This thing is a dream to build on.

Reactions: 100%VG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread