Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
6/26

Yesterday, on my way home from work, I stopped by a new to me B&M, that's only 20 mins from my house. It's small, but nice. I asked how long they'd been open. The woman said, "2 years." :shock:

I started vaping last March and have been driving by this place the whole time and had no idea! I'd even searched online for local vape shops. I just found out about it from a Five Stars notification. o_O

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/26
6/25

It looks wonderful to vape!!!! I don't think I ever tried a cherry juice!!! I am also confused when the name includes the word ice...is that always menthol??
I gave up thinking I know anything about a juice flavor's name...but IMHO I would have to say yes........Ice usually refers to Menthol.....
Vapemail for me today......

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
6/26
Got some charms for my istick today! Yay! Slowly making it all pretty :) Also decided to get the Mod Mystery Box, Glad I did cuz they sold out!
11655345_10204616284508810_530117096_n.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/27
6/27

Not too sure if I like this Juice, let it steep for about 5 days (plus the shipping time) I don't really taste anything with it, very light flavor.
That is how I prefer my juice most of the time.....just enough to "feel it".....and why I vape "light flavors" like cotton candy & Marshmallow.....It took me a couple of years to get to this point, but my lungs are happier....
I can't wait to clean my tanks tomorrow....I might just do one today as the heat outside has them "gunking" faster than usual...I also don't get the clouds I like with the heat....
6/27 new to vaping, but yesterday was my 1 week cigarette free anniversary! Go me! And expecting vape mail today, so all feels right in my world. ;)[HASHTAG]#VapingSavesLives[/HASHTAG]
Congrats on one week.........

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
6/27 new to vaping, but yesterday was my 1 week cigarette free anniversary! Go me! And expecting vape mail today, so all feels right in my world. ;) [HASHTAG]#VapingSavesLives[/HASHTAG]

Congratulations.....1 week is a great achievement!! Probably the hardest week.....I am glad you are enjoying vaping...it sure is fun!!!

Reactions: AllElseFailed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread