Congratulations to all the July 1st winners

Mod Winner:
-Chibisaurus

juice winners:
-redrebel821
-TonyB66
-WickedGene

For all the winners please PM us with some information to claim your prizes:

Name, Email, birthday, good contact number, and mailing address. For the E-juice winner please include 3 flavors of your choosing and nic level preference. For the Mod winner, we need to know whether you would like the Spire or the Neptune.

Thank You,

Beyond Vape
Holy smokes!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Will go pick and send PM!!!! Congrats to all!!!!!

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
Congrats!!!!! My 6 month is coming up on the 4th. I never thought I'd make it 6 days, let alone 6 months!!!!!

Haha, The 30 days went by very quick! I honestly think its because of all the support I have gotten from these forums. Just talking about and learning about all the Mods and RDAs and everything has made me very interested! GOOD JOB on your 6 months! <3

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Haha, The 30 days went by very quick! I honestly think its because of all the support I have gotten from these forums. Just talking about and learning about all the Mods and RDAs and everything has made me very interested! GOOD JOB on your 6 months! <3
Happy vaperversary to us!!!!!! What a great present we get...lol....I LOVE trying new flavors!!!!

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
Happy vaperversary to us!!!!!! What a great present we get...lol....I LOVE trying new flavors!!!!

Flavors are amazing! Being new it's hard to know whats good or not, Hense why I join in on giveaways and have a zamplebox subscription. I was really surprised to log on and see that I won a Mech mod :eek:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Flavors are amazing! Being new it's hard to know whats good or not, Hense why I join in on giveaways and have a zamplebox subscription. I was really surprised to log on and see that I won a Mech mod :eek:
I'm same way...have a few from B&M store I would stand n traffic for, but so much fun to try new ones. I was on another thread and @USMCotaku tagged me and told everyone to hit me up for juice.....lol....

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
I'm same way...have a few from B&M store I would stand n traffic for, but so much fun to try new ones. I was on another thread and @USMCotaku tagged me and told everyone to hit me up for juice.....lol....

Hehe That's funny xD We have some nice B&M shops out here but they are all on the other side of town (45+min drive) and only 2 that I have been to let you taste test . So I was like.. How am I going to try flavors at my own pace without paying an arm and a leg per bottle.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I wish we had some closer vape shops. There is a lounge out here somewhere I haven't been to yet. Need to find a friend who will go with (Don't wanna be sitting in a lounge all alone.) haha
Lol...I went with my son to one, cause I don't wanna go alone either! It's a small shop, very new and great flavors, but have to buy a 30ml and they never taste the same at home...lol

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
Lol...I went with my son to one, cause I don't wanna go alone either! It's a small shop, very new and great flavors, but have to buy a 30ml and they never taste the same at home...lol
So I'm not the only one who feels like that.
I went to a shop, and they have those plastic atomizers that are in every color with for sample tasting, And I tried there version of Unicorn Milk, it tasted AMAZING so I bought some, went home and it was nothing like what I tasted.. It's now just sitting in my cabinet. Maybe it just needed to steep. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread