Not open for further replies.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
7/3 #1

I'll have sme really good odka waiting for when y'all move to TX!!!! We'll go visit my vape shop and have some BBQ and then sit out under the stars and vape till we pass out.

OMG, you guys had a party after I was asleep last night! ROFLMAO! I missed out on all the fun!

~Lannie

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
7/3

Oh, and I have a funny story! I think one of our cows wants to be a tootle-puffer, too! Last night at evening chores, we were sitting in the milking stanchion area waiting for the girls to finish their treats, and we were vaping. I was vaping some yummy chocolate/coconut Mounds bar liquid, and Helen, our youngest cow, came over and started sniffing the mouthpiece end of my EVOD, sniffing my breath, and then licking my hand! She thought I had candy and she wanted some! LOL! I blew some vapor in her face, and she started licking me some more. That's actually not a very pleasant experience, because cows' tongues are just like cats' tongues, all spiky, but the spikes on a cow's tongue are much BIGGER, and will take the skin right off a person! I started scratching her neck under her chin, so she'd point her nose in the air and stop trying to lick my skin off. Bless her heart, she's the sweetest thing, but I never heard of a tootle-puffing cow before! :lol:

~Lannie

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
7/3

Oh, and I have a funny story! I think one of our cows wants to be a tootle-puffer, too! Last night at evening chores, we were sitting in the milking stanchion area waiting for the girls to finish their treats, and we were vaping. I was vaping some yummy chocolate/coconut Mounds bar liquid, and Helen, our youngest cow, came over and started sniffing the mouthpiece end of my EVOD, sniffing my breath, and then licking my hand! She thought I had candy and she wanted some! LOL! I blew some vapor in her face, and she started licking me some more. That's actually not a very pleasant experience, because cows' tongues are just like cats' tongues, all spiky, but the spikes on a cow's tongue are much BIGGER, and will take the skin right off a person! I started scratching her neck under her chin, so she'd point her nose in the air and stop trying to lick my skin off. Bless her heart, she's the sweetest thing, but I never heard of a tootle-puffing cow before! :lol:

~Lannie

Helen and Max would get along wonderfully! He loves the smell of a few of mine...chocolate fudge brownie, Belgian cocoa, and orange cream. He'll get right up in my face and sniff. I have one that has a slight tobacco flavor, he runs from that one, go figure!

Last edited:

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
What kind of dog is she? Thunder shirts don't work on my big boy, he can get out of one...lol....

14 year old Chesapeake Bay retriever. She has had extreme noise phobias for about 7 years although she was quite fearful as a pup. Her hearing is going now so things have eased with the fireworks.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
14 year old Chesapeake Bay retriever. She has had extreme noise phobias for about 7 years although she was quite fearful as a pup. Her hearing is going now so things have eased with the fireworks.
Poor old girl! My avatar beast has separation anxiety, and my old boy hates loud noises. We let him hide in the bedroom with us in the back of the house and turn the TV on, loudly. he's always hidden from thunder and fireworks. Tonight and tomorrow will be hell for him. Thankfully, a few Benadryl settle him a wee bit so that he will only flinch and not whine as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread