Not open for further replies.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
5/22
I received some vapemail yesterday - new juice! 120 ml's of a berry and cheesecake flavor I've tried before, and 30 ml's of a new flavor. New to me, anyway. Everyone else in the world has been enjoying custard vapes for some times now, but I'm just arriving to this party.
I got the juice, it smelled terrific out of the box, so I gave it two hot-water baths and tried it. <Insert barrage of unintelligible yummy noises, here.>
I couldn't let it steep. I know it will be even better when I let it steep, but it's so tasty now that I'm not sure I can set it aside and let it be for even a day. I don't know exactly why I avoided custard vapes for so long - I guess it just didn't sound like something I'd like, or there were other things I wanted to try first. But now that I'm here, I'm officially converted.

Reactions: CountBoredom

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
DNC
Subtank Mini and the second version with the dual cyclops airflow. I believe the RBA's are identical, the knurling is on the top cap of the RBA and the juice holes sit flush at the base of the tank so you can vape until it's empty. I'm using the RBA with a .36 coil 4 wraps of 24 gauge. This thing is a dream to build on.
05-22

That's pretty cool. I haven't tried 24g yet. I'd like to have a go at rebuilding one of those SubTank Heads, too. I'd use Japanese Cotton in that. I don't have any kind of Subohm Tank yet.

Reactions: GreenLeaf

iTiger

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
5/23

Rebuilding the OCC coils is easy I have 6 and just rebuild then instead of tossing them and they have way more air flow than the RBA deck.
I wick them with rayon as it improves flavor over cotton.
I made a how to thread on it.

Anyway I'm vaping like crazy on my subtank mini on my new IPV mini 2.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
5/22

I hate when that happens to vapemail; but its not as bad as when it gets to your city then next update its in another city or state.

Its been another crazy busy week and looks like its going to keep going that way but I have vaping to keep me sane.

5/23
Going to another city or state might add 2 or 3 days to delivery. I usually don't get it for at least 4 to 7 days after it arrives at Chicago cause the military takes over and brings it the rest of the way. Should have had this one 2 weeks ago but still have to wait at least a few more days.
Some of the items are for me and others for a friend.

5/22

It seems there is a real problem with Chicago. I had two shipments arrive from China to Chicago. First I don't understand why they arrived in Chicago. The usual arrival port is either NY or CA. From there they sent the shipments away from my adjacent state to IL west to Kansas or south to LA. This added 5 days to the total ship time as they traveled back to my state. Something is going on.

I get stuff sent from Ca and it goes to Chicago then comes west again over CA to get here. Have had China mail land in LA, goto Chicago then come back here almost to China again.
The military changed from the coasts to Chicago for the main port about a year ago and it really screwed things up. USPS probably decided to do the same thing - get one gubernant agency proving the can mess something up you get all the others wanting to out do them and show they can mess it up even more.

Reactions: rangerrobin

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
5/23
More vapemail on the way; one arriving today and the other on Monday, it seems. Both of them are drip tips. As I've said before, I've been on the hunt for the perfect tips for ages. I've always wanted one of those Cherry Vapes tips, the friction-fit wide bore ones for dripping. Too expensive, so I ordered the clone. The other drip tip on the way is a Smok-e-Mountain authentic, the same style preferred by Ruby Roo. I love the look of those acrylic tips as they're not shaped like the traditional ming, pawn or calabash styles, but are a nice middle ground for those who don't like those (like me). Anyway they were on sale so I grabbed a strawberry-red one with black swirls. I think it will look cool on my black Kayfun 4.

Reactions: bellastarr

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/23
I have been reading all of the sales for this weekend and will be making my decision soon...so vapemail this week.....
I agree @VapieDan .....VPG is a great way to rate them...
I save much more juice from using non sub coils....in my Aerotank mini...

Reactions: mac63

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
5/23
I got some vapemail today. 3 juices and the Innokin iSub tank. The tank wasn't supposed to be here until Tuesday so that was a good surprise to find in the mailbox!

I ordered a couple of juices last night. Can't pass up a great sale and I had a $10 store credit so I got 2 30ml bottles of premium priced juice for less than I pay for 1 bottle shipped.

Reactions: VapieDan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread