Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/25
mornin BV peeps!
Looks to be another beautiful day in the High Desert.
Hope the Day brings you much Joy.
cool design.jpg

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
wish we could reach some smokers and get them started in vaping

Lannie has one of our cows hooked on Brownie Delight. Seriously, this 1600-pound cow tries to get in her lap after the morning milking is done because she wants Lannie to blow the vapor up her nose. And if Lannie stops, the cow will lick her arm... "More please, mommy." It's so cute. So if we can get a cow hooked, shouldn't we be able to hook smokers?

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
7/25
I watched some show on Netflix a couple days ago, and all the characters were smoking cigarettes. When they weren't smoking, they were seeking cigarettes, lighting cigarettes, waving them around while they spoke their lines. It was mesmerizing, and it made me really want a smoke. I don't even remember what the show was about! All I remember is the smoking! I've been vaping my face off ever since, trying to kill the urge; and while it's taken two whole days, the craving is finally wearing off.
That was a close one.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
7/25... Got juices and tanks and coil stuff yesterday. Rebuilt coils today while binge Netflix watching. If you're flying, carry batteries in carry on..juice in checked baggage. Don't fill the tank you carry with full, it will leak. Flew to Cali in May, learned the hard way. If its a long flight and you feel the need to stealth vape in bathroom, carry a tiny one.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/26
7/25
Got the rest of my juice orders in this morning. I'm all stocked up on my favorites for a little bit. Hopefully by the time I need more I'll be able to find a good sale. One of my faves is $13 for 15ml, ridiculous price, but I love the flavor. I have to vape that one sparingly.
Same here. The cost of my adv alone is out of sight! I'm seriously considering DIY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread