Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/28

Noble Gas - Looks like your glasses turned out to BE vape mail afterall. ;)
07/28

Still having problems with slow shipments within the USA. Anyone else? Items originating from Texas seem to be in Limbo.
There and anything coming from socal to norcal. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Noble Gas

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/28
I have vapemail on the way from NY and it's slow..might be here for the weekend........
07/28

Still having problems with slow shipments within the USA. Anyone else? Items originating from Texas seem to be in Limbo.
The last time I ordered from there last month I believe.....it moved right through....but who knows for now...
I am thankful I don't live in Philli......He may have been searching for Vapemail........
Philadelphia postman charged after 22,500 pieces mail found undelivered| Reuters

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/28
Lannie has one of our cows hooked on Brownie Delight. Seriously, this 1600-pound cow tries to get in her lap after the morning milking is done because she wants Lannie to blow the vapor up her nose. And if Lannie stops, the cow will lick her arm... "More please, mommy." It's so cute. So if we can get a cow hooked, shouldn't we be able to hook smokers?

Pictures...I want pictures :lol:

07/28

It's not just Texas..I checked on my vape mail tracking Friday....It was mailed Wednesday and should have been here by Friday....still isn't here today.WHY? Because they did THIS (black)...instead of this (red) :grr: ...crazy
delayed.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/28

7/28

It's not just Texas..I checked on my vape mail tracking Friday....It was mailed Wednesday and should have been here by Friday....still isn't here today.WHY? Because they did THIS (black)...instead of this (red) :grr: ...crazy
View attachment 476107

Beautiful illustration Katz. ;) :lol:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
7/28
It's not just Texas..I checked on my vape mail tracking Friday....It was mailed Wednesday and should have been here by Friday....still isn't here today.WHY? Because they did THIS (black)...instead of this (red)
Good pic Katz. Want another explanatory sky picture, look on Tootle Puffers... ;)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
7/29.... Cause mail from Texas goes to China first, I swear! I can watch a Fasttech order leave SF on a Monday, arrive in TX Tuesday, then gets hung up and I don't get it till Friday! Not expecting vape mail today, but should have some more juice samples here on Friday...if the mail carrier gets around to it....lol...hope everyone is well and getting swamped in vape mail this week!

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
07/29

7/29.... Cause mail from Texas goes to China first, I swear! I can watch a Fasttech order leave SF on a Monday, arrive in TX Tuesday, then gets hung up and I don't get it till Friday! Not expecting vape mail today, but should have some more juice samples here on Friday...if the mail carrier gets around to it....lol...hope everyone is well and getting swamped in vape mail this week!

So it is not just me then. I have had a domestic order shipped from Texas on the 20th and the tracking shows departed and that's it.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
7/28

View attachment 476107

Yup I have this problem with Chicago. I live in Michigan and had Chicago ship it far far away instead of direct one state away.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
07/29

So it is not just me then. I have had a domestic order shipped from Texas on the 20th and the tracking shows departed and that's it.
It's not you...hahahahahaha....I had one hit North Houston sort facility (about an hour away) and it took 4 days to be delivered. It's frustrating!

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/29
07/29

Nope, not just you. I have vape mail that shipped from TX last Wednesday. It was supposed to be here Monday, but it still hasn't left TX! I receive orders from the East Coast faster.
It's not you...hahahahahaha....I had one hit North Houston sort facility (about an hour away) and it took 4 days to be delivered. It's frustrating!
Indeed! :-x

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/29
OK...VapeMail..doncha just wanna buy into the whole ejuice haters conspiracy theory .....when I checked my mailbox MONDAY...no Vapemail...checked TUESDAY...Nada...so I checked tracking (still having internet gremlins which make doing anything an effort in futility :lol:)....and lo and behold...tracking said it got there MONDAY!! Uh-uhhhhhh.....Hope someone isn't holding my Juice hostage.....I haven't received a randsom note yet...hope they're not a vaper :shock::-x:evil::grr:
Time for me to call on my friendly US postal service...

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
7/29
Texas is the Bermuda Triangle of vapemail.

No vapemail for me since.. I can't remember, last week sometime. I need to rectify that situation. ;)

My Texas mail arrived today. 9 days to cross the country....ARGH!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/29
I have one vapemail arriving today............and another that's being slow...maybe for the weekend.............a prize from Friday that will be going through the "Texas black hole" hasn't shipped yet..............so I guess more next week........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread