rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/31
7/29
Just signed the CASAA letter asking for support of HR 2058, which will change the FDA's grandfather date to include modern vaping devices on the market right now.
Ditto!

The vape mail I've been waiting on for 2 weeks is finally being delivered today! :banana:

Reactions: AllElseFailed

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
7/30
The other day I was rummaging through a drawer and discovered an old laser pointer. I put on some Pink Floyd and vaped up a nice fog to shine the laser into, in hopes of recreating the Laserium shows I went to in the 80's.
It just wasn't the same.

This made me LOL. Wanted to like it more than once, but I can't!

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
7/31Need more vape mail!
smileinsight.gif

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/31
Was going to do some vape shopping this weekend, but woke up to a fraud alert from my credit card company. Someone tried to charge over $300 on it this morning. The credit card co. caught it and all is well, I just have to wait on a new card now. This is the second time since Father's Day weekend that a card has been compromised. At least this time it was my credit card and not my debit card.

Thankfully I have vapemail set to arrive Monday, that will make me feel better. :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
7/31---should have some vape mail today!!!! Sent out a blingy binkie as a back-up to a friend of mine new to vaping. Yay! Have some more starter batteries that should be here today, so will start rehabbing those and get them back out this week. Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
8/1

Bella - Sorry about your CC. Definitely better it wasn't your debit card.
7/31
The vape mail I've been waiting on for 2 weeks is finally being delivered today! :banana:
I was mistaken. Turns out, it was a juice reorder. Still no movement on the package I'm anxiously waiting on. :cry:
08-01
I do believe as I get older that the days pass by faster.
Same here.

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
8/1
I got my vapemail yesterday and it's pretty cool......I finally ordered a protank mini......with some organic cotton coils....I am enjoying them....I think I vaped almost 10 mls since yesterday afternoon....I am guessing the cotton holds more juice, as I think I put 4 mls in to start with......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread