Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/1 #1
Good morning y'all,
It looks like it is going to be over 100 degrees here today, so I think I'll just hide out down here in the dungeon and see if I can learn anything new from reading what everyone else is saying.
Hogs & Quiches,
Fuzzy

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
8/1
Hello everyone!
I also am expecting some vape mail today, some much anticipated hardware that I am trying for the first time on a recommend from someone on ECF. I'm also attempting my first ever coil changes, that are long overdue, as well as possibly trying some re-wicking, if I can get the supplies here. Pretty exciting stuff. Me and YouTube are gonna be tight this weekend!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
8/1
Hello everyone!
I also am expecting some vape mail today, some much anticipated hardware that I am trying for the first time on a recommend from someone on ECF. I'm also attempting my first ever coil changes, that are long overdue, as well as possibly trying some re-wicking, if I can get the supplies here. Pretty exciting stuff. Me and YouTube are gonna be tight this weekend!
It's so easy, you'll laugh at yourself.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/1
carrier marked both as "attempted delivery, notice left" ....she didn't even slow down as she whizzed by, let alone attempt to deliver or leave a notice! Pfftttttt
Don't ya just hate it when they lie like that? Our postal nazi often tells us something isn't here yet when the tracking says "out for delivery." Lannie tracked another one this morning that went to a city not even on the route towards us, so even though it was supposed to be here today, maybe we'll get it Monday. Sigh...

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
8/1

Don't ya just hate it when they lie like that? Our postal nazi often tells us something isn't here yet when the tracking says "out for delivery." Lannie tracked another one this morning that went to a city not even on the route towards us, so even though it was supposed to be here today, maybe we'll get it Monday. Sigh...
I'm so angry....she didn't even slow down!!!! My juice is now locked up till Monday, and all the extra batteries being sent wont go back out on Monday all shiny and sparkly. I have 2 earmarked for MN, one for someone here, and 1-2 to @anjelvape77 for people she's helping switch. I HATE when this happens! They were supposed to get here yesterday, and I'd have had 2 days to binkify them!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...plus, I really wanted my juice!!!

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
8/1
No vape mail....carrier marked both as "attempted delivery, notice left" ....she didn't even slow down as she whizzed by, let alone attempt to deliver or leave a notice! Pfftttttt

DISLIKE!

My delivery that was supposed to come didn't come today either. No new tanks for me today. :(

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
8/2
I realized today that I no longer take mouth-to-lung hits on any of my devices. Even the Kayfun V4 has sufficient airflow for a somewhat restricted lung hit, and other than that I only use RDA's now. So I cleaned up the old Kayfun Lite Plus and tucked it away for retirement. Honestly, I never thought I'd see the day that I could live without that tank.

Reactions: redrebel821

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
8/2
I'm so excited Ill have vape mail for myself early in the week while I'm still in PA then more vape mail (thank you @redrebel821) once I'm back in AL. I think I'm more excited for the AL package because its going to my latest convert, my best friend!

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
8/2
8/1
No vape mail....carrier marked both as "attempted delivery, notice left" ....she didn't even slow down as she whizzed by, let alone attempt to deliver or leave a notice! Pfftttttt
:nah::grr::-x

8/2
I realized today that I no longer take mouth-to-lung hits on any of my devices. Even the Kayfun V4 has sufficient airflow for a somewhat restricted lung hit, and other than that I only use RDA's now. So I cleaned up the old Kayfun Lite Plus and tucked it away for retirement. Honestly, I never thought I'd see the day that I could live without that tank.
I've been retiring tanks and devices for the same reason. I too never thought I'd see the day! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread