Not open for further replies.

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
5/25
Hope everyone is having a nice holiday. Relax and enjoy your vaping, also be thankful for what we have.
upload_2015-5-25_13-18-8.jpeg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/26
I filled up my smaller juice bottles yesterday....they are just so much easier to handle....I have small hands and sometimes it's hard to hold a large bottle and my tank at the same time......I didn't order anything either last weekend so there is no vapemail for me this week....I just couldn't find anything I had to have.........

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
5/26

5/26

Funny, I used to be a mouth-to-lung vaper, but have become very comfortable with lung hits. Now, when I randomly pick up one of my Protanks or Evods, I notice it takes more effort to take pulls. :vapor:

Same here, sometimes I accidentally try to lung hit a mouth to lung tank and end up coughing.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
5/26
This custard I'm vaping is outstanding. A few days ago it was nice but kind of bland, then today the very subtle cinnamon made an appearance, and the vape just gets better and better as it ages. I had planned on letting steep a lot longer. Oops.

I got my Smok-e-Mountain Drip Tip, and it's sitting on my Kayfun. It took some getting used to as it's a very bright red and looks like a piece of hard candy stuck to my mod
I spent the whole day just looking at it.
To see if I still liked it.
I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread