Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Sorry for the delay everyone, but here is the announce to the winners of the August 1st giveaway winners

Congratulations to...

Mod Winner:
bwh79

juice Winner:
AbigBRNboot
AllElseFailed
DaleH1985

For all the winners please PM us with some information to claim your prizes:

Name, Email, birthday, good contact number, and mailing address. For the E-juice winner please include 3 flavors of your choosing and nic level preference. For the Mod winner, we need to know whether you would like the Spire or the Neptune.

Thank You,

Beyond Vape
8/4
Congrats to all the winners! FINALLy got all the vape mail yesterday I've been fighting with PO over since Friday! Got mail out to @anjelvape77 today, and am doing nothing the rest of the day!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
A Super Congratz to the Mod Winner: @bwh79
..and to all those lucky juice Winners:
@AbigBRNboot
@AllElseFailed and
@DaleH1985

And a Super Duper Thank You to @visionshock and Beyond Vape for the contest!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
enjoying a chocolate chip donut vape and some coffee..

8/4
Vaping a delicious blueberry doughnut in a new tank . Overall, I am in vape bliss today. :)

oh..I am so jelly..since I have no donut vapes yet :( ...oh..but that only reminds me that my fav donut is JELLY!!:D:wub:

8/4
FINALLy got all the vape mail yesterday I've been fighting with PO over since Friday! ... and am doing nothing the rest of the day!

ha..that's funny, becuz I went to the PO yesterday with tracking #'s and all my info in hand..ready for the fight to find out where my VapeMail that had supposedly been Delivered had dissappeared to!:evil::evil:...Well, the lady had JUST told me that they think it had been put in the wrong box AND that it was being RETURNED to the main sorting facility (4 hours away!)...when one of the other workers piped up and told her to go look on her desk! And LO and BEHOLD...there it was! It had been saved fromthe clutches of the outbound mail truck by an observant carrier...It was sent by the vendor..in the next state over..on the 22nd!! *shaking head*:rolleyes:

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
A Super Congratz to the Mod Winner: @bwh79
..and to all those lucky juice Winners:
@AbigBRNboot
@AllElseFailed and
@DaleH1985

And a Super Duper Thank You to Beyond Vape for the contest and to @Reddhott for tendering the boards
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

oh..I am so jelly..since I have no donut vapes yet :( ...oh..but that only reminds me that my fav donut is JELLY!!:D:wub:

ha..that's funny, becuz I went to the PO yesterday with tracking #'s and all my info in hand..ready for the fight to find out where my VapeMail that had supposedly been Delivered had dissappeared to!:evil::evil:...Well, the lady had JUST told me that they think it had been put in the wrong box AND that it was being RETURNED to the main sorting facility (4 hours away!)...when one of the other workers piped up and told her to go look on her desk! And LO and BEHOLD...there it was! It had been saved fromthe clutches of the outbound mail truck by an observant carrier...It was sent by the vendor..in the next state over..on the 22nd!! *shaking head*:rolleyes:
Gahhhhhhhh....I say we all start a hate mail campaign...lmaooo

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
8-5
Leaving for Al today but not before I check all my vape related stuff...come on vape mail...oh my whats this in my email...digital vape mail...looks like I am in the running to be featured on a vendor site...that would be AMAZING but I wont hold my breath...

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
8/5
Congrats to all the winners!!!! :toast:
Especially the mod winner. ;)

Thanks for the contest, Beyond Vape! :thumb:

The vape mail that was stuck in TX is now stuck in Denver. Aargh! I've only ever experienced this slow of service when I ordered from fasttech. :facepalm:

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
8/5

If I'm not in the running to win again, since I just won some juice, this post will be a non-entry. Checked UPS tracking again today and like @redrebel821, my Disrupter going to be delivered today! I'm so excited I want to leave work and stalk my front door for the UPS guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread