rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
5/27
5/26
Still haven't figured out how to work in the yard and keep my vape gear with me. I'll have to devise some kink of pouch or something ...keep setting it down in between vapes and keep losing it...lol!
You could probably find some type of carry pouch in a camping/sports supply and/or military surplus shop.

5/26
Today is my wife's 31st wedding anniversary ( and mine too )
:toast: Congrats! :toast:

I have incoming vape mail. Replacement batteries I needed and a classies purchase, I didn't. :laugh:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
5/27

5/26

Still haven't figured out how to work in the yard and keep my vape gear with me. I'll have to devise some kink of pouch or something ...keep setting it down in between vapes and keep losing it...lol!

Don't know what you use, but they make lanyards for ego styles, isticks and most tube mods, and there is another thread here in ecf where she makes clips for most box mods

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
5/27

5/26

Got vape mail coming, not due til tomorrow, but as it has been sitting less than 4 hours from me since yesterday morning there is a chance it will be here today

I'd love to hear the mailman at the door
With a new Spire
Nothing Less
Nothing More

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
5/26

This is the top of the line carry bag. I am sure you can find a sale or other brands.

VAPE BAGZ

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/27
I have no inbound vapemail.....I use(for my vapebag on my neck) a passport/money pouch...I also recently found some at the dollar store that were in the clothing section...I put a special heavy duty strap on mine, but mostly because I also carry my money and spare tank as well....so it's kinda full....the dollar store ones are a plastic type...
my original is fabric...similar to this, only with 2 pockets.......
il_570xN.652940954_s17g.jpg

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
5/27
One of my mech mods, the Astro, has been experiencing quite a lot of voltage drop, lately. In a blog, I referred to it as hitting 'as hard as a fresh bagel thrown from two feet away'. Not a stale bagel, that would hit much harder. Anyway today I decided to take apart the switch and see if there was anything I could do. To my wide-eyed surprise, the switch looked like it had been buried in dirt for ten years. There was pocket lint in there, and the brass was all spotted and tarnished.
This was shocking because this mod gets used the least, and got a perfunctory maintenance cleaning not too long ago. I guess mods can get dirty even when you don't use them a lot.

Reactions: VapieDan

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
5/27
I have no inbound vapemail.....I use(for my vapebag on my neck) a passport/money pouch...I also recently found some at the dollar store that were in the clothing section...I put a special heavy duty strap on mine, but mostly because I also carry my money and spare tank as well....so it's kinda full....the dollar store ones are a plastic type...
my original is fabric...similar to this, only with 2 pockets.......
il_570xN.652940954_s17g.jpg
Thanks for all the suggestions....I didn't know there were so many options but after I saw this one it reminded me that I have a few old cigarette cases from back in the day when they were popular and I am trying to rig something up. I have no idea why I even kept them but they were packed with other useless stuff that I might need one day. One of them is leather and it should work for my istick. I do have a lanyard for my little ego twist but hubby always laughs when I wear it around my neck so I will rig this up for a belt...will work out great!!!!

Reactions: liblue1

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
5/28
My current vape flavor rotation: I usually start with some strawberry shortcake, then move over to the berries and cream cheese, then a hit of peanut butter apple, then finish the cycle with a long draw of hazlenut caramel coffee. Then I repeat, though I may change the order depending on whether I want more or less nicotine.
How many different flavors do you have standing by at all times? Lately, I'm feeling like I want more than four. More like ten. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread