BEYOND VAPE FREE Mods and BV Liquids Giveaways !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
5/7

Yep, you are really going to step up your vaping game by going to vv! I started out with standard ego batts and could not believe the improvement when I moved on to my first variable device. Enjoy your new battery...now, stalk that mailman lol!!

5/7

Doing my part to make sure I have vape mail. Hoping my first real VV battery gets here this week. I don't stalk the mailman often but I am this week :)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/7 Entry
I too feel sorry for the mailman.....NOT......some of the orders I have received have "vapemail" stamped on the bottom of the package...I think he knows exactly what he is doing.......Waiting till the last minute to get it to me.....I know he is an evil person as one time I actually watched him fill the mailboxes...and he made me stand there and wait for my package...He know it had tracking and he knew who I was, and that I knew it was coming.......I need more Vapemail................

visionshock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
www.beyondvape.com
Trying to decide what batteries to get for the Magneto ... Efest is most popular, but I've heard AW is the best and then there's always those green sony's .... what do yall think??

AW is best with mechanicals. Just make sure to get an authentic AW.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Ok got my 3 flavors.. Fruit punch cherry and citrus dew. The fruit punch is good. The cherry does NOT like higher watts/volts! Possibly doesnt like being dripped. Super harsh (and at 6mg nic).. The citrus dew is on deck next.. Ill do a full sampling.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

I got cherry too--it is a very strong flavor (a lot of other flavors taste like nothing after I vape it). I haven't tried my blueberry-pomegranate yet, but I have high hopes after the cherry. I'm really digging the rainbow sherbert [sic] (vaping it right now, in fact): it has a good citrus flavor that's mellowed by the sherbet taste. This one will be going on my favorites list.

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
Entry 5/7

Hey, I appreciate the opportunity! My vaping story started just over 3½ months ago after 12 years of smoking. I just recently upgraded to a VV/VW mod, the iTaste SVD (with a Protank 2), and can say with 100% certainty that I will never go back to smoking :thumbs:

Oh and by the way I just browsed your website, and I will definitely be ordering some Drip Tips and possibly one of the "Vape or Die" t-shirts as soon as I can :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread