Beyond Vape Neptune V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax_Dwaine256

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2015
Hey veterans.

So need some help here. I have a beyond vape Neptune V1 headed my way and this is my first mech mod. I need recommendations on battery and charger set up for this puppy. I'm looking at building it dual coil, not sure where the resistance will work out to, but will take suggestions on that also.

All your input is greatly appreciated

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
1st forget any of the tube except for the one that works with the 18650. The smaller ones are just not going to last long and handle higher amperage.. Do not buy any battery with Fire in the name or IME the Efest batteries as they fudge the specs on their batteries. Get a battery with at least a 20a continuous use rating. For a charger I would if I had it to do over would get the one I last purchased. I got this one which is amazing charges almost every battery I use an I'm not talking just vaping. Smart chargers are far less likely to shorten battery life because of a poor charge as in over charging etc. Can't remember the name. the earlier ver of this post had one that is good but not the best. My charger will charge anything from c123s to 18660 quickly and safely.

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I use a Nitecore Intellicharger. I've seen the xtar vp1 or vp2 highly recommended. Check Authentic AW Batteries - RTD Vapor for good, authentic batteries. Get to know and love Steam Engine | free vaping calculators for a great build calculator. Learn Ohm's and Watt's Laws (if you aren't already familiar with them.) Your builds (single or dual coil or more) should land within SAFE operating characteristics of your battery.

Also, give a good read to Baditude's blogs. He explains a LOT about battery safety. Baditude's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread