Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
How do you get the %10 discount?

Sorry I didn't answer the question but the answer isn't going to help much either.

Hell if I know but I think it was for registering when I bought the rda. It was applied at checkout and I did nothing.

I got mine Saturday and wow the Derringer is a solid little atty. It may have evicted the Atomic and the Haze.

EagleLobes

Jan 8, 2015
Earth
I just received the derringer today. Those negative post slot holes seem tiny. Seems tinier than the Tobeco clone I used, but it could be just this monster 24G twisted wire I'm trying to feed through. Too impatient to do both sides, so I'm going with single coil for my first squonked derringer vape! It's going to be the first time using the new box too! so excite!

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
I got mine today. Post holes are a bit small for 24g, but I got it through. I washed mine twice, but I'm still getting a bad taste. Anyone else having that issue?

Updating: I think the off taste was from the juice I was using. Smelled the bottle and it smelled sour to me. Tip: don't leave juice in a hot car.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Got mine last night and put a .7omh single coil in it just now and it's fantastic! My ITC vapes custard #3 tastes exceptional! Great deal for $17
20150508_084341.jpg

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Looks like we have a rare collectors RDA.
    I have been liking mine a lot, so decided to order another.
    Went to Smog and see they are no longer there.
    E-mailed them to see if more were coming.
    Here is the response:
    "No plans at this very moment. It was a custom one time run. Although we could get another run made, I'd have to get 100 of them and I'm not sure if there is interest for it at this time."

Should have ordered a couple when I had the chance.....

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    With all the new "mini" style RDA's that are coming out, interest in the Derringer has dropped off considerably. Check out the Samurai Bonsai, Mini Darkhorse, 454 V2, and the Vertex Jr. They would just need to be bottom fed. I have the Samurai and the Darkhorse and BF both myself. Both are very good atty's. The Samurai is more comparable to the Derringer where the Darkhorse is slightly taller. Both produce great flavor and vapor. I am on a list for the Vertex Jr. which I plan to BF when I receive it.

mavap

Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    colo spgs
    With all the new "mini" style RDA's that are coming out, interest in the Derringer has dropped off considerably. Check out the Samurai Bonsai, Mini Darkhorse, 454 V2, and the Vertex Jr. They would just need to be bottom fed. I have the Samurai and the Darkhorse and BF both myself. Both are very good atty's. The Samurai is more comparable to the Derringer where the Darkhorse is slightly taller. Both produce great flavor and vapor. I am on a list for the Vertex Jr. which I plan to BF when I receive it.

I think you're right, I just didn't try the others and love how the derringer gives both flavor and clouds while being so small. But I gotta try the new ones

Reactions: egrets
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread