BF Mods by Custom-Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Well,..... I think I'm finally ready to go public with these babies... :)
I've been building them for a few months now. Building, testing, building some more,..... more testing...
I've sent a few out already, and have had really good feedback.

heUw6ocl.jpg
xZzrzYQl.jpg

er8IIZKl.jpg
38a14Dul.jpg

IsrJFmjl.jpg
j49f4tnl.jpg

Right off the bat,... I wanna just mention that these mods are inspired by a mod that I purchased over a year ago from a true artisan. He makes the finest wood bf mods on the planet, imho...

Sadly, I had to sell that mod a while back. It was far too nice a mod for a bull in a china closet, like myself... :)
Ever since, I've wanted one like it made of metal. I took matters into my own hands, and finally succeeded in making, what I consider to be,.... the perfect bottom feeder, for me...

There's been a lot of interest along the way from folks around here, for me to make these available to the public.

So,... after giving it a lot of thought,... and contacting the aforementioned mod maker, to obtain his blessing for a healthy borrowing from his design, I decided to make a few to sell.

A big thank you to Peter for not only designing the end-loading bottom feeder, but for also being gracious enough to allow me to borrow from his design. :toast:

Just to be clear,... I make these in my spare time. I have a full time job that has been working me 60+ hours per week for a while now. I'm hoping things will let up soon to allow me more time to focus on the mod making... Until then, I'll just keep pluggin' away, making as many as I can, when I can...

With my current setup, these take many hours to complete. Given that my time is currently very limited,... for the moment,... I'm offering them in 6061 aluminum or brass, in a lightly brushed finish only. More finishes will be available down the road...

Also, I'll never ask anyone for any money until their mod is complete and ready to ship. Just shoot me a pm telling me you want one. I'll add you to the list, then we can discuss options, time frames and such...

The aluminum mods are $400
The brass mods are $450

I'll check in at least once a day to answer questions and give updates, if there are any...

Thanks!

CC

Last edited:

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Hey CC glad to see your finally here!

So I'm fortunate enough to own a CC brass baby already, I believe the very first few pictures on this thread is of mine [emoji6]

Not that we would expect anything less than perfection from you I can confirm in my eyes this is a must have mod!

This brass beauty hits so damn hard, harder than any of my other mech mods and size wise it's super tiny too being shorter in height than my peko.

Already saving for an Alu one so hope to be back in for number two soon. Great work and best of luck [emoji106]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436188574.213438.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Oh hell yeah,... Robbieblood in the house!!! That is indeed your brass beauty at the top of the page. I'm glad you're enjoying it!!! :D Looks awesome with that Dreadified Nuppin' sittin' on top!
:toast:

Subohmies and inswva, I can't wait for you guys to get a hold of one of these bad boys! Just let me know when you're ready. :D

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
I'm not a bull in a china shop. I love my wood squonkers. I do not need another mod. Yet somehow I'm drawn to these. I wonder how long I can resist?

gSXQtSpl.jpg

:D

@loopy, just shoot me a pm telling me that you definitely want one, and I'll add you to the list. I will not take any payment until your mod is ready to ship. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread