beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
That's Beck's daughter, isn't it? :D
Mebbe?

But Christmas 2015 she said screw the environment and upgraded to petrol and luxury pleather seat.

2D9tSHe.jpg

gccNrtJ.jpg

Tapatyped

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I remember when you first posted the pics of those carts. It sure doesn't seem like it's been over a year ago... :oops:

Where did the time go? :?:

Either way, those things are awesome! :thumbs:
I don't know, buddy.

But the kids are growing up too fast.

Tapatyped

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I know that's right. :facepalm:

How's your boy doin'? :?:

Graduated college yet? :)
He's in pre-k.

And his vocabulary is as good as mine.

Caught him reading Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Natasha Campbell-McBride last time I was home. Just chillaxing on the couch reading all la-di-dah.

Tapatyped

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
Like I said, Stainless is Painless. Not sure how the Ti would react to the salt air here since it lives up in PA. Maybe I should get another one and find out?
You know I didn't even consider that.Duh. I live right by salt water and my 7075 oxidizes at a ridiculous rate. I love my CC but, it's a weekly battle with the top cap and body.

FDA BOC

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
You know I didn't even consider that.Duh. I live right by salt water and my 7075 oxidizes at a ridiculous rate. I love my CC but, it's a weekly battle with the top cap and body.
I've had my 7075 here and it wasn't too bad. Reality though, is that my CC's rarely go outside here. What I usually take to the beach is my ancient (version 1.0) PeKo.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
7988fc954809a3b6468f8d509eb53df2.jpg

Finally know what all the hadaly fuss is about! Beautiful vape. A certain dog lover ;) has an ultem cap on its way to me (thanks again D), so my ocd will even be appeased. This is truly the perfect mech squonker rda for me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Looks gorgeous! It's times like this living on the other side of the world has its disadvantages. Mine was last seen still in Chicago.

Waiting%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Bnext%2Bbook%2Bin%2Ba%2Bseries.jpg

Oh but she is so worth the wait!

Yep, I'm a digging it. I've got a pair of SS Mohawk Aliens in and she rocks with my Velocity. I'm thinking it's going to become a permanent fixture on it. I've got some other RDA's that have BF pins but it's so good with my Velocity, oh what's a man going to do?

Finally know what all the hadaly fuss is about! Beautiful vape. A certain dog lover ;) has an ultem cap on its way to me (thanks again D), so my ocd will even be appeased. This is truly the perfect mech squonker rda for me.

What a Jarhead is OCD ...... lol ......

It gets me in trouble many a time ;)

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Oh she's a sexy Minx, really digging it

cc-1_zpsrlaiwwwa.jpg

Woohoo! :thumbs:

Glad she made it, buddy! :D

Nice picher, too! :toast:

Looks gorgeous! It's times like this living on the other side of the world has its disadvantages. Mine was last seen still in Chicago.

Waiting%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Bnext%2Bbook%2Bin%2Ba%2Bseries.jpg

Chicago... :facepalm:

Hopefully they'll turn it loose in a timely fashion... :unsure:

Nice! :thumb:

Reactions: btobw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread