USA
_61298917_otter_ap.jpg

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Here's a hyper real street portrait from Sedona. Happy weekend! I'm editing and enjoying my cc and noname notoy combo right now. With a nice cookies and cream to sate me. Yum!

a7181420c8f78ed72e7df23c2bf58287.jpg

Love Sedona! I haven't been there since 98 or 99. Love to go back!

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
It's pretty new age kitschy but the mountains are beautiful if you can stomach the aura reading crystal gazing marketplace feel if downtown. The view up by the airport is phenomenal. I have some really nice landscapes from there. Anyway when summer hits it's a nice close way out of some heat. So I'll be heading back in a few months !

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I remember it was a very artsy, new age type area, but it was just so gorgeous. I loved the drive up from there past slide rocks to Flagstaff. Just can't believe it's Arizona. And I used to live down in your neck of the woods,too, down in Mesa.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I remember it was a very artsy, new age type area, but it was just so gorgeous. I loved the drive up from there past slide rocks to Flagstaff. Just can't believe it's Arizona. And I used to live down in your neck of the woods,too, down in Mesa.

Yah Phoenix vs the rest of AZ is pretty stark contrast. I'll post a pic of the mountains. I have some from the 89a drive you're talking about. Very nice drive and lots of fun in a sports car so long as you aren't stuck behind a caravan

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Yah Phoenix vs the rest of AZ is pretty stark contrast. I'll post a pic of the mountains. I have some from the 89a drive you're talking about. Very nice drive and lots of fun in a sports car so long as you aren't stuck behind a caravan

Love Sedona. The area by that little church on the east side is wicked for a picnic. Not such a big fan of all the roundabouts heading into town from the south, tho.

Never felt enlightened from any of the vortexes, however :)

What part of Scottsdale are you in?

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Love Sedona. The area by that little church on the east side is wicked for a picnic. Not such a big fan of all the roundabouts heading into town from the south, tho.

Never felt enlightened from any of the vortexes, however :)

What part of Scottsdale are you in?

I actually just moved to North Phoenix. I just didn't update my Tapatalk yet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread