Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
No, no, no..... o_O

She promised us vape Showcase pichers.... :nun:

'member??? :?:

Still trying to gather pictures from people who took them so I can make an album.

But here is juice and the CC that traveled with me :)

r0Hub4y.jpg

sPSTk3C.jpg

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Oh boy. I got the best tasting strawberry juice that I have EVER had at Vape Showcase. Perfectly clear, doesn't gunk up coils and my other mods were getting jealous so I had to put it in TWO CC's.

No plastic aftertaste ?
Strawberry stuff always smells so good...and then I get a plastic taste :(

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I'm willing to bet it's Flavourart strawberry....

FDA BOC
I'd bet not Capella.

She said it was a realistic interpretation of the flavor on the label. (I thought)

Cap is usually definitely not a realistic facsimile IME.

Though their various strawberry & strawberry/whatever blends rarely (if ever) taste floral, chemical or plastic as others do.

Tapatyped

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
I'd bet not Capella.

She said it was a realistic interpretation of the flavor on the label. (I thought)

Cap is usually definitely not a realistic facsimile IME.

Though their various strawberry & strawberry/whatever blends rarely (if ever) taste floral, chemical or plastic as others do.

Tapatyped
Most other strawberry flavoring has that candied interpretation of strawberry. Flavourart is very true to their fruits. Not overly sweet. Oh and dead clear with nic and a two week steep. It's my favorite strawberry. Only gripe I have is it gets overpowered easily by other flavors. By itself usually around 3%. If I'm mixing with other flavors I have to up to 4-5%.

FDA BOC

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
He is really looking forward to engraving my CC mod!

But his wait list is growing nicely, so we will just have to wait our turn :)

is the pattern some obscure reference to your irish heritage? has that look about it, but i'm not all too familiar with specifics

it is groovy anyway :thumbs:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I'm willing to bet it's Flavourart strawberry....

FDA BOC

I use FA Strawberry and while it is good, it doesn't taste like this juice. No plastic, no chemical, no funny aftertaste. Even the smell in the room is like fresh ripe strawberries. Plus, the stuff is clear. I have vaped quite a bit of it and wick/coil is still clean.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Never mind I found their website. Doesn't look like they do concentrates. But the sauce looks like it would be good too, did you try it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, just the XXX and "Why so Cereal". I know to narrow down juice sampling at vape shows. There were literally thousands available to sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread