custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Hey, John. :)

Oh,...you know.... jus' chillin'... :D

That is one impressive collection you have there, buddy. :toast:

My boy and I have gotten into a bit of a health kick, lately. Diet, exercise,...the whole deal.... :oops:

He is of the opinion that I,...at 44,....should be able to do everything that he can, at 18... :facepalm:

He's killin' me!!! :eek:

Is good tho. :)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA

My boy and I have gotten into a bit of a health kick, lately. Diet, exercise,...the whole deal.... :oops:

He is of the opinion that I,...at 44,....should be able to do everything that he can, at 18... :facepalm:

Remind him that old age and treachery will beat youth and exuberance every single time.

'Cept if you're only 44, I'm not sure whether this really applies yet.

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana

Just be happy he wants to spend time with you. We are in Florida & the youngest is the only o e who wanted to come with us & she is staying at my parents place while the wife & I are at their neighbors.
I guess the oldest had an excuse not to come he is working at a summer camp this year. The middle daughter, however, spent a couple weeks arranging places to stay while we were gone. I don't blame her though. 2 weeks without parents is better than a vacation to a 16 year old.
Anyway Cory, enjoy the time with your son.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Post peoplezzz- Post !

:lol:
Well, if you insist:

WrtMszX.jpg

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
I blame myself for the lack of interest/posting, lately. I've been busy with non-mod related life, mostly. So much stuff needs done, and so few hours in the day...

I just kinda decided that, I'm here if anyone needs me, tho I haven't been actively trying to add to my "to do list"...

I've got a few bodies and caps left in stock. 6061, 7068, SS, Ti.... and of course, the 26650's, CCII's, and CCV's, all in 7068 Aluminum...

I figure if anyone needs anything, they can let me know. Until then,...I'll be trying to catch up on other stuff. :thumb:

Today's list...... Treadmill maintenance, Jeep transmission and transfer case fluid, and cleaning. Lots and lots of cleaning... :oops:

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Cars piss me off. i have a fairly crappy car, by standards here for sure - but a second class ride is better than a first class walk.

When it wouldn't start, it wasn't because the engine was stuffed or the battery was knackered, oh no. The key wouldn't turn in the ignition and that was the end. Had it towed and $900 to have it re-keyed, new ignition barrel and such makes me grumpier than usual.

That's a couple of mods ffs.

It's storming here just now, but never let it be said that that stops the mail - i have 2 soggy bills and an offer for breast surgery. Perhaps i need to get on that fitness kick after walking 35 miles this week. Perk up the moobs.

T

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Cars piss me off. i have a fairly crappy car, by standards here for sure - but a second class ride is better than a first class walk.

When it wouldn't start, it wasn't because the engine was stuffed or the battery was knackered, oh no. The key wouldn't turn in the ignition and that was the end. Had it towed and $900 to have it re-keyed, new ignition barrel and such makes me grumpier than usual.

That's a couple of mods ffs.

It's storming here just now, but never let it be said that that stops the mail - i have 2 soggy bills and an offer for breast surgery. Perhaps i need to get on that fitness kick after walking 35 miles this week. Perk up the moobs.

T

Speaking of fitness and cars, this past Wed my wife's car suffered a flat tire and our camper van wouldn't start (you guessed it - the ignition switch), which left me at the ferry landing on our island with no means of getting home (no taxi or bus service, and hitchhiking when there's one car every 20 minutes is a sketchy proposition at best).

This resulted in me taking an unplanned 10km walk home. The night was warm, deer and bunnies kept me company for portions of the trek, and I got to discover every blessed step of the winding country road. Now, if this was 4 years ago when I smoked, I'd have died, I'm quite sure. Now, the only negative side effect was a blister on my heel. The moobs were stars, though - they were more than up to this.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Let me see...3 Aluminum (4 if you count the 26650) 2 Brassy's ( one at the engraver...:thumbs:) a Copper, a Ti and a Stainless. Yep, think I'm covered. ;)

What's happening brother Corey? :toast:

I get the inside scoop on that engraving teehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread