Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
It's what i get for getting older. i'm still a sexy beast ;)

Besides, i take doctor's words as not much more than opinion and treat them accordingly.

T
Smartest thing you've ever posted.

And that's saying something!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If anyone needs a Nuppin', lemme know. I've got a couple SS ones I'm not using. Matter o' fact, one of 'em has never been used. :thumb:

$80ea. :ohmy:

I'd love to see some pictures please! I was able to buy a Custom Classic 6061 Aluminum yesterday on E-Bay so I am still waiting for it in the mail. I am afraid to say, that I had no intentions of buying one. I have not been vaping for long and only got into squonking a few weeks ago, when I was able to buy a second hand Limelight Freehand. I got hooked immediately and never put it down again.

It is safe to say that I am converted and will squonk for the rest of my vaping days. Now two days ago I have decided to send in the Freehand for an upgrade and I went to E-bay to pick up a cheap Pico or similar and then I saw the picture of the CC! Came to visit this thread, checked out the classifieds and pulled the trigger with a smile on my face.

I guess that is me looking through this thread to learn to look after it.

Thanks for listening.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
I'd love to see some pictures please! I was able to buy a Custom Classic 6061 Aluminum yesterday on E-Bay so I am still waiting for it in the mail. I am afraid to say, that I had no intentions of buying one. I have not been vaping for long and only got into squonking a few weeks ago, when I was able to buy a second hand Limelight Freehand. I got hooked immediately and never put it down again.

It is safe to say that I am converted and will squonk for the rest of my vaping days. Now two days ago I have decided to send in the Freehand for an upgrade and I went to E-bay to pick up a cheap Pico or similar and then I saw the picture of the CC! Came to visit this thread, checked out the classifieds and pulled the trigger with a smile on my face.

I guess that is me looking through this thread to learn to look after it.

Thanks for listening.

Same here! Just placed my order with Corey today and recently ordered a freehand s as well - though I have no idea when to expect it. :)

Greetings all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome, @Caprilli !!! :thumbs:

I'm glad you found us! :D

The Nuppins are long gone, I'm afraid. :(

Just let me know if you need anything for your new CC, or if you have any questions, once you receive it. :thumb:

Thank you! The CC is not here yet so I do not have any questions regarding it - yet :) I am however new to squonking and fully converted BUT I have not found my go to atty yet. I love a nice tight MTL draw most days. Love my old GG Penelope and the likes (well I love the draw, not the fact that they don't squonk).

Right now I have a Hadaly and a Snapdragon. The Derringer has never been used as it was the first rebuildable that arrived at my house and I took one look at it and put it in a draw to see if I fancy a try later. Later never came as I do not like the look of it.

The Snappy has a draw that I like. I do not know if it is the best draw that I can get from an RDA but it is OK. I love the build quality and the domed shape of the cap. The Hadaly is nice and easy to build on and I love how light it is. The draw is OK, the flavor is OK, the look is OK but I am sure I can do better all around.

So I am in the process of obtaining an O-Atty, a Shift and a Viper V2 to see how I get along with them. Look wise, I fancy the Shift as I love the "low look" and yes, looks matter :)

Anything else that I ought to try?

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I don't have one (yet), but folks have recently been naming the Mulciber as an excellent MTL or restricted draw atty...and they aren't impossible to find...and it looks kinda "squat"...

Thank you! The CC is not here yet so I do not have any questions regarding it - yet :) I am however new to squonking and fully converted BUT I have not found my go to atty yet. I love a nice tight MTL draw most days. Love my old GG Penelope and the likes (well I love the draw, not the fact that they don't squonk).

Right now I have a Hadaly and a Snapdragon. The Derringer has never been used as it was the first rebuildable that arrived at my house and I took one look at it and put it in a draw to see if I fancy a try later. Later never came as I do not like the look of it.

The Snappy has a draw that I like. I do not know if it is the best draw that I can get from an RDA but it is OK. I love the build quality and the domed shape of the cap. The Hadaly is nice and easy to build on and I love how light it is. The draw is OK, the flavor is OK, the look is OK but I am sure I can do better all around.

So I am in the process of obtaining an O-Atty, a Shift and a Viper V2 to see how I get along with them. Look wise, I fancy the Shift as I love the "low look" and yes, looks matter :)

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

I wholeheartedly endorse the shift. If you like your MTL and are a flavour-first vaper, it's hard to beat. Like you, I really like the lines of it.

The Viper is a good one, too, as are the Speed and NarDa (keeping your preferences in mind, I think you'd like it a tad more than the O-Atty, although you'd be looking at either a clone or a used one).

The Nipple is also good and you might want to check out the O-16.

A nuppin', again no longer made, would be an excellent find as well.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The Shift arrived! Wow, like it much better than the Hadaly which will go into the Classifieds now. I have been trying to get into the group for the Baby Nipple but no luck so far. It generally seems hard to get into anything.

What I loved about the Nipple are all the different caps! What a selection but for that I had to dig deep too as the once readily available are all just plain SS. This said, I am quite happy with the Shift and hope they will make some caps for those too so I have a bit of diversity.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
53c8vEdl.jpg

dyqw3ENl.jpg

ppfflUcl.jpg

lVahLGCl.jpg

TbFt33fl.jpg

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Indeed!!! Welcome, @Mermaaan !!! :thumbs:

The 7068 was a fine choice, my new friend! :toast:

I think so too! Though that titanium was VERY tempting... I'm still a bit stunned at how easy it was to get in touch with Corey and place an order.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
I think so too! Though that titanium was VERY tempting... I'm still a bit stunned at how easy it was to get in touch with Corey and place an order.

Lol oops! Thought I was responding to another poster! Sorry, long day today! Was stressing over the fact that a gp piccoloid I ordered got delivered to the wrong address. :D

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I thought the same! It might yet be true and I just got the last one in stock. I also grabbed a paps 4 and heron 2. 2 setups I always wanted to try but never got around to it.

I was corresponding with them a couple of weeks ago and they told me that they had none left but where considering producing 100 more if the requests kept coming. So either you where better received then me or they did make some more :)

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Well I ordered from dicodes usa and I had to pick the hybrid piccolo/spheroid with polished finish as that was all there was. Lucky me, that is exactly what I wanted :)

The paps 4/heron 2 hybrid was ordered from zerobacco in greece. I ordered ultem sleeves for the attys from a couple other vendors here in the us and a topcap for the paps from dicodes as zerobacco only had hybrids and no extra parts. Definiely been jumping through some internet hoops to get these, but worth it!

I gotta say, dealing directly with Corey was a much more pleasant process. A few emails exchanged this morning over the course of a half hour before I left for work and done, new mod in the hopper :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread