BF Mods by Custom-Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
I am sure that you all have seen these a hundred times but I am sure that you wont mind seeing them again. Please forgive this noob to CC....I cant help myself.

This is absolutely stunning! I can't wait to get one for myself!

pefu7T0l.jpg

USJvta8l.jpg

a1My2Eql.jpg

vyx8IFFl.jpg

4Urjcftl.jpg

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am sure that you all have seen these a hundred times but I am sure that you wont mind seeing them again. Please forgive this noob to CC....I cant help myself.

This is absolutely stunning! I can't wait to get one for myself!

pefu7T0l.jpg

USJvta8l.jpg

a1My2Eql.jpg

vyx8IFFl.jpg

4Urjcftl.jpg
Never gets old;) Love to see those pics!!:D

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Small parts package arrived! :D
Now to replace that brass 510 vented screw with this new SS vented screw.
Also got a new white delrin button with a thicker bottom flange to reduce throw.
Corey even tossed in four peek insulators so I could reduced my throw further to my liking if needed.
All at no charge, Thanks for trying to get my vape dialed in the way I like it!!

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Moving along a lot faster this week. So glad you will not have to work so many hours on this pair!

You and me both, P! :toast:

Of course,...I plan to work just as many hours as I normally would, making extra buttons, 510's, pins, positive and negative contacts, bottle and tube assemblies......

It's gonna be so nice to have parts on hand, so that I don't have to build them individually, as I'm building each mod... Gonna be a huge time saver, building in batches.... :)

Exciting times, my friends.... :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread