Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I can get some coming in, for testing... If anyone wants that bottle, I could maybe make that an option.
Can you tell me the exact diameter and height on that bottle?
Thanks!

Roscoe, the bottles that split are the Soy bottles. The Vapage bottles are durable. I have 2 brand new ones (undrilled) that you can test with, as they are currently out of stock everywhere.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Roscoe, the bottles that split are the Soy bottles. The Vapage bottles are durable. I have 2 brand new ones (undrilled) that you can test with, as they are currently out of stock everywhere.

Exactly! Those square bottles were thin and cheap! Vapage bottles are much thicker but a bit thinner and easier squonk than a standard 6ml "other" bottle

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Well, I pulled the trigger and got my name on "the list"!:banana:
Current wait "approximately 9 weeks now." Guess word is traveling fast! (Super X???) :grr: just kidding!
Still got my assigned number for a wood mod of distinction that I signed up for last year, should be up by end of summer. I have since decided that it would be too pretty of a mod to fill my need. Not sure if assigned numbers are transferable but if so someone may claim my number as I will be not getting it after all and getting one of these instead.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Wow, noticed how fast word travels here! Back on 7/4 when first posted there was a 3 week lead time. Now up to 9 week lead time in only 3 weeks of word of mouth!! No overhead for advertising and marketing needed, just put out a quality item and let the bottom feeder veterans take it from there! :)

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I think suggesting the Vapage bottle is a good idea, but they haven't had any stock on them for almost 2 months now. Does anyone know where they get them from? I've never seen them from any of the big bottle mfg's to date. I use them in my Peko's and they work very well.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Beautiful mods, my friend....my current line up seems to have a hole in it!

line up.jpg
tmod.jpg

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Sub, I have a bunch of experience with them, if the REO bottle fits, the Vapage bottle is guaranteed to fit

They fit. I put one in my CC mod to check. CC will have 2 heading his way so he can decide if they are a route he wishes to go. vapage will probably be inclined to sell in bulk easier than in small bits on the site.

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Mid North Coast, AUSTRALIA

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Mid North Coast, AUSTRALIA
They fit. I put one in my CC mod to check. CC will have 2 heading his way so he can decide if they are a route he wishes to go. vapage will probably be inclined to sell in bulk easier than in small bits on the site.
9ml and soft......win win[emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread