:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

image.jpg

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
My battery tests are not nearly as scientific as Mooch's, but I do have 4 of each of 25R5's and HG2's. My HG2's aren't 'broken in' yet, but fresh out of the box they seem to keep up with the 25R5's. I suspect that once the HG2's have a few cycles on them, they are going to out perform the 25R5's. Mooch does seem to favor the HG2's, but I don't think you can go wrong with either.
The HB6 seems to be the best choice if you're going super-sub ohm on one 18650, as Mooch's tests reveals that it is the coolest running battery @ it's max CDR of 30amps.

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States
Custom Classic - Thanks for the offer to send the CC in... Customer service like that is rare in the rest of the world.

Maybe I made the battery issue sound bigger than it was for me... I have plenty of 25r's and some HG2's on order so I am good to go and the CC is getting plenty of use..

I bent the end of the positive contact up ever so slightly and now my VTC5's are fine now also... I think my gorrilla mashing of the button will eventually cause it to bend back down, so I am going to shave the silver on the topside of the contact..

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Rossum know's what I'm talkin' 'bout...:D

He had an elegant solution to shorten his button throw on his copper mod. He removed the negative contact screw, and put a little brass washer under the head to act as a spacer. Shortened his throw right up. :thumb:
Yep, and much to my amazement, it only took a single washer about 3/4mm thick to make a very noticeable difference, while stacking two of those washers made the mod auto-fire. This is with Sammy 25R batteries (the only batteries I've run in my CeeCees). I could see where I'd have to take that washer out again if I were using longer batteries.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
If someone would send me their cc, I volunteer as tribute to run extensive experiments to determine all the possible ways of shortening and increasing the throw.

Might take a while tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Exactly! You're very intuitive!

Now...

I'm thinking that across the shoulders and just the OG print on left chest.

I LOVE the silver on black. LOVE IT!

My only concern is silver and gold ink are metal flake. This design is going to need a fine screen for crisp lines on lettering details.

I need to contact my buddy and confirm the silver will pass clean through a 128 screen.

Tapatyped

Exactly! You're very intuitive!

Now...

I'm thinking that across the shoulders and just the OG print on left chest.

I LOVE the silver on black. LOVE IT!

My only concern is silver and gold ink are metal flake. This design is going to need a fine screen for crisp lines on lettering details.

I need to contact my buddy and confirm the silver will pass clean through a 128 screen.

Tapatyped

Could do the print in Grey with the black background? Would keep with the 'theme' without getting into the metal flake issue. My metal flake T's never looked the same after washing. T shirts always looked great but flake always wore off making the whole t shirt look beat. Just :2c:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
If someone would send me their cc, I volunteer as tribute to run extensive experiments to determine all the possible ways of shortening and increasing the throw.

Might take a while tho

Don't you have a turn coming up pretty soon? We will expect a thorough report of your findings.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Don't you have a turn coming up pretty soon? We will expect a thorough report of your findings.
Oh yes yes but don't misunderstand me. I'm merely offering my service because it seemed like it would benefit Corey's customers.

It's all for you guys I'm telling ya. All about serving y'all.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA

Might take a while tho

katniss-salutes.jpg

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
That's what the banner at the site says. I've received the free cases and wraps before. The coil jig and backpack are a BF thing, I think.

Earth's #1 source for IMR Batteries, Chargers, Cases & Wraps | IMRbatteries.com

Just ordered a couple more HG2s . Just FYI this message came up after I got my order in. They do have them in stock. Not sure how this will effect future availability.

"LG is currently not manufacturing this cell and there is a shortage in supply. We are not sure when this item will be restocked after current stock runs out. Brand: LG Chem Model: INR18650HG..."

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC

Might take a while tho

Heeeyyyyyy,

Quit hornin in on my action :-x

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Could do the print in Grey with the black background? Would keep with the 'theme' without getting into the metal flake issue. My metal flake T's never looked the same after washing. T shirts always looked great but flake always wore off making the whole t shirt look beat. Just :2c:
I like your idea Rudy! Tend to agree with the fact that the metal flake does seem to wear quickly. Also it sometimes has a "plastic" like feel to it which I was never very fond of

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN

I like your idea Rudy! Tend to agree with the fact that the metal flake does seem to wear quickly. Also it sometimes has a "plastic" like feel to it which I was never very fond of
I'm okay with it.

Have to come to a consensus.

Any person wanting another color would need to pay $8 per color change extra. With a 2 color print on back and a print on back that could be $24 extra on their order.

For the record, they do now have a silver flake ink that will work just fine.

Tapatyped

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm okay with it.

Have to come to a consensus.

Any person wanting another color would need to pay $8 per color change extra. With a 2 color print on back and a print on back that could be $24 extra on their order.

For the record, they do now have a silver flake ink that will work just fine.

Tapatyped
I'm good with whatever the group decides as to color, ink type, etc. As long as I can get long sleeve tall size;):D

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Going to be tough coming to a consensus! Everyone has great ideas and tastes.:toast:
So I might as well throw in another wrench into the gears, here goes!

- Long sleeve black
- No background, plain black
- Custom Classic in pictured font down sleeve with light grey lettering. (washing machine/dryer friendly)
- CC Mods on Chest

So, may I place my order?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread