Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Going to be tough coming to a consensus! Everyone has great ideas and tastes.:toast:
So I might as well throw in another wrench into the gears, here goes!

- Long sleeve black
- No background, plain black
- Custom Classic in pictured font down sleeve with light grey lettering. (washing machine/dryer friendly)
- CC mods on Chest

So, may I place my order?;)

Want :thumbs:

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
How does the foil do in the dryer?
I must be a hacker when it comes to laundry but when I have put any type of T-Shirt with metal, foil, plastic prints etc. they never last long for me. The print either cracks, or contract during the drying process creating bumpy surface around it as it will not stretch back like the cotton T fabric.
Okay call me OCD!:D

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
How does the foil do in the dryer?
I must be a hacker when it comes to laundry but when I have put any type of T-Shirt with metal, foil, plastic prints etc. they never last long for me. The print either cracks, or contract during the drying process creating bumpy surface around it as it will not stretch back like the cotton T fabric.
Okay call me OCD!:D

Turn them inside out when you wash them. It will protect the graphics on any shirt so it lasts longer.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
I just love looking at these.....

tW1QP3Ul.jpg

bxW1na6l.jpg

JYFZlCfl.jpg

VBpdmG9l.jpg

wsh6Lx0l.jpg

vkb9A2el.jpg

Thanks again, sloth! :thumb:

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Wouldn't putting an o-ring under the button make the throw super super short? I haven't modified mine at all, but mine never auto fires and it's also not a giant throw either. So I guess I can say, it's PERFECT.

But I feel that if I put an o-ring under there right now it would auto fire non stop.

Hmmm.. guess it won't hurt anything but my wick, let me try ;)

Reactions: pwheeler

sqonker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2015
Wouldn't putting an o-ring under the button make the throw super super short? I haven't modified mine at all, but mine never auto fires and it's also not a giant throw either. So I guess I can say, it's PERFECT.

But I feel that if I put an o-ring under there right now it would auto fire non stop.

Hmmm.. guess it won't hurt anything but my wick, let me try ;)
Weird.. When I don't put an oring on top of my vct5 battery it auto fires, when I do put the oring it don't auto fire but the fire button often gets stuck after a hit and if I feather touch it fires. Corey is awesome and he has already offered to fix it. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong and not the mod. I'm gonna send it in after Thanksgiving.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
@sqonker, I'm taking about the post where someone said to put an o ring right above the lip on the button it self. That makes the throw super short, for me, too short.

As for the o ring on top the battery,I always do that. If I don't my battery rattles around. That o ring keeps it still

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Oops, somehow I ended up in a Tee shirt and Hat thread, can someone redirect me back to the thread with the horrible speller who makes sweet mods?

Welcome to Custom-Classic Global Enterprises :)

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Same here P.

Aww golly, I love my brassC.

She's so perfect for me, and she doesn't complain.

:)
I don't have a brass one...yet. But I will! It's funny. I found my first bottom feeder and thought it just doesn't get any better than this. Then, found another, even better! Then another, better yet :). Now, I have a CC and just can't imagine anything that can surpass this one. I love my aluminum, and I know I'll just love my brass once I get it.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I dunno why that posted a duplicate pic :yawn:

Sloth is angry at his phone :glare:

Its been dying randomly. And it died after those pics were taken, early on in the hike.missed a lot of golden pic opportunies with brassy. Especially today...was snowing, with rays of sun shining through landing on brassy...beautiful, it was, it would have been :glare:

Will get this fixed somehow...:glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread