Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Sloth, that VIEW. OH MY! FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL.

And of course, that brassy I'd beautiful also!!!

As always, great pictures.
Thank you :thumb: love that view... Looking out over the foothills of thedacks with Vermont in the distance :-x <---- angry cause phone :glare:the views got even better:glare:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Alright... after painstakingly looking over the list, concerns and options, I think I've come to a decision. Please keep in mind, this is all subject to it fitting everyone's price criteria... which will also depend on order quantity.

For long sleeve shirts, I think I'm going to go with the sleeve and left chest.

On the left chest, I will have to figure out if "CC mod" is an option depending on how much they'll charge for the art... or if I just go with the original "custom classic" art. I don't think (but not sure yet) it will be an issue.

On the tees, I'm going to go with the distressed background and print across the shoulders and whatever left chest print we come up with for the long shirts.

Shirt options will be white, black or light gray.

Print options will be according to shirt color. Gray will get black, black will get gray, white will get choice.

For the distressed print, instead of printing 2 colors, the letters will be in the negative space.

Will that work for everyone? If so, I'll put in an order for mine for proof prints. When I get them back, if everyone agrees, we can take legitimate orders... and moneys... and stuff.

Tapatyped

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
By the way,....when are you gonna get home to Your new mod?

bbSxBAQl.jpg

Have you decided on a name? :?:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Alright... after painstakingly looking over the list, concerns and options, I think I've come to a decision. Please keep in mind, this is all subject to it fitting everyone's price criteria... which will also depend on order quantity.

On the left chest, I will have to figure out if "CC mod" is an option depending on how much they'll charge for the art... or if I just go with the original "custom classic" art. I don't think (but not sure yet) it will be an issue.

On the tees, I'm going to go with the distressed background and print across the shoulders and whatever left chest print we come up with for the long shirts.

Print options will be according to shirt color. Gray will get black, black will get gray, white will get choice.

For the distressed print, instead of printing 2 colors, the letters will be in the negative space.

Will that work for everyone? If so, I'll put in an order for mine for proof prints. When I get them back, if everyone agrees, we can take legitimate orders... and moneys... and stuff.

Tapatyped

Works for me, thanks for taking this on :headbang:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Oops, somehow I ended up in a Tee shirt and Hat thread, can someone redirect me back to the thread with the horrible speller who makes sweet mods?

You should have turned left at the old Macon barn that burned down 20 years ago and then right at the old walnut tree.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

On the left chest, I will have to figure out if "CC Mod" is an option depending on how much they'll charge for the art... or if I just go with the original "custom classic" art. I don't think (but not sure yet) it will be an issue.

Tapatyped

I like where you are going with this. If you need me to do some grey lettering or other changes just let me know. I can put them together and email you a zip file in any common file format they prefer.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Can't wait to see pictures RuDawg! Brass on brass looks amazing.

I'm happy for you, just make sure BobC doesn't intercept your package.
I'm so ready!!
I'll be coming home for lunch so no worries for Bob!
I'll let him take her for a test drive, but he ain't leaving with her!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Looks like you're ready for action! :thumb:

It's gonna be awesome! Can't wait to see the pics! :D
Yes it is! And there will be pichers for sure!!
C4 just got a good cleaning and rebuilt Vector for his sister's arrival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
By the way,....when are you gonna get home to Your new mod?

bbSxBAQl.jpg

Have you decided on a name? :?:

Some time this weekend.

Hopefully.

Mah Bioch... named after the old lady. (Don't bring this to her attention. What she doesn't know won't kill me... but she might.)
I like where you are going with this. If you need me to do some grey lettering or other changes just let me know. I can put them together and email you a zip file in any common file format they prefer.
If you can take the capital C from the word custom and put it next to another one...

Then below it match the font for the word mod...

That would be amazing!

The program they use...
Is pretty well known for artists...
And very expensive...
Buy I can't recall it off the top of my head.

If someone could think of it... and copies of the pics could be converted...

But I'm far far from expecting that.

Tapatyped

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

On the left chest, I will have to figure out if "CC Mod" is an option depending on how much they'll charge for the art... or if I just go with the original "custom classic" art. I don't think (but not sure yet) it will be an issue.

Tapatyped
That sounds great!!! Thanks to everyone for all the effort that's being put into this! ;)
Beck were you able to see if they can do the long sleeve T's in a heavier weight material and tall sizes??

Reactions: pwheeler

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
That sounds great!!! Thanks to everyone for all the effort that's being put into this! ;)
Beck were you able to see if they can do the long sleeve T's in a heavier weight material and tall sizes??
Goods will be a discussion maybe about as intense as just hammering out the print, maybe moreso. It will involve my friend putting his hands on actual product at their local wholesale supplier to begin with.

Rest assured, if it exists, you will know in time whether it can be sourced for you or if you're going to have to purchase it and send it in.

A young bull once said to his father, "dad, how about we run down to that pasture and screw us one o' them cows?".

The older bull replied, "son, how about we walk down and screw them all?".

This may be a slow process... especially with holidays... and the shop shutting down once or twice for them...

But it will be done thoroughly. ;)

I'm very .... about my purchases. Hence how I find myself here with quality loving, like minded people.

Tapatyped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread