ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hell, financial restraint my hinney, I just want to stay married. :cry:

Yeah, there's that too ;)

@B2L

Thanks my man.
Though, I can't take credit for the pic. It was time for an upgrade. Held out with the Samsung S4 for 2 years. Just picked up the S7 today. It takes great pics.

And for the record, many people have met one great guy as well.

@custom-classic

Thank you too, sir.
I will most definitely be on that when finances break. Though with wifeys philosophy and my nature plus new house... it might be a while... or a month... who knows.

Man... I'm ecstatic... and full of sorrow simultaneously.

Timing just was this side of perfect juuust enough. What with being on pd's list for a year or two and all. Wasn't going to let that slip.

Not knowing when my next 2 numbers are coming up... and having already invested a couple / few hundred into wifeys gdibi... really makes things that much tighter.

In the interest of full disclosure and all.

Tapatyped

Awww, your too kind :blush:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
No no brother...crickets as in, who's gonna hop in line :)
When I'm that confused, I'm coming to know I'm interpreting a post wrong.

That makes more sense.

Just glad I let Corey know in time to fill the slot for now.

Tapatyped

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
When I'm that confused, I'm coming to know I'm interpreting a post wrong.

That makes more sense.

Just glad I let Corey know in time to fill the slot for now.

Tapatyped
:D

Sorry you can't take it this time around my friend, but those pdibs are flippin' out of this world - congrats man! On the house as well :thumbs:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Congratulations on the new digs Becks. You certainly have some beautiful metal and wood to christen her with. mods can come and go , but the feeling of a new roof over the head, priceless...:thumb:

sold.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
A Sloth Soiree in San Francisco? That's my neck O' the woods. I'm sure August is high season for that ever elusive far northeastern Sloth and a festival without a commemorative t-shirt is no festival at all. May just have to look into this and send one the way of the Adirondacks. The only question would be, what would be the appropiate sloth size? ;)

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Don't she want you to be happy, Mundy? :cry:

:p

Couple of years ago she asked me why I needed so many mods when I only had 1 mouth. In one of my rare moments I replied asking how many shoes she needed when she only had 1 pair of feet. That worked pretty well after the cold shoulder wore off but that ship has sailed too long to work. She has a case of mod jelousy same as with anything hobby I have had. Makes me think of a FB meme I recently saw. A wife is like a software agreement. No matter how hard you try to understand it in the end you give up and click accept anyway. For better or worse I love her anyway.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
My new place is costing me exactly the same as the old one, except it's 3x the size.

So the home ownership thing is a piece of piss. What happens is your wife turns into a shopping demon and needs in no order: new washing machine, dryer, fridge, freezer, chest freezer, liners for cupboards, new liners because i bought the wrong ones, stepladder to reach...

Can i have a beer? "WTF - you think we have money to burn?"

T

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
My new place is costing me exactly the same as the old one, except it's 3x the size.

So the home ownership thing is a piece of piss. What happens is your wife turns into a shopping demon and needs in no order: new washing machine, dryer, fridge, freezer, chest freezer, liners for cupboards, new liners because i bought the wrong ones, stepladder to reach...

Can i have a beer? "... - you think we have money to burn?"

T

Sounds to me like a new mod would be just the ticket to help relieve all the stress...:D

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I got one from B2L this very week as it happens! But i also have a mymod coming and a new double from the Kiwi, and these are things i've been in for ages.

I'm chewing budget figures hard because bought a CC for HRH and she uses nothing else. I'd roll with an SS one especially because it's well-known that i crucify mods.

Do tell me about the stress relief again!

T

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I got one from B2L this very week as it happens! But i also have a mymod coming and a new double from the Kiwi, and these are things i've been in for ages.

I'm chewing budget figures hard because bought a CC for HRH and she uses nothing else. I'd roll with an SS one especially because it's well-known that i crucify mods.

Do tell me about the stress relief again!

T

Frozen food is highly overrated and theres just something about the sweet bouquet of line dried clothes...:laugh:

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Thanks everyone who chimed in about ss. And of course @pdib with his explanation.

I've finally found smth that I quite like. 11 wraps around 3/32 bit, 26ga ss 316L. Vapes well, good heat and pretty good ramp up

cdcf2e688b72a1d0fe66232e8c865125.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
A Sloth Soiree in San Francisco? That's my neck O' the woods. I'm sure August is high season for that ever elusive far northeastern Sloth and a festival without a commemorative t-shirt is no festival at all. May just have to look into this and send one the way of the Adirondacks. The only question would be, what would be the appropiate sloth size? ;)

The ever elusive far northeastern Sloth may be small, but generally wears a large size t-shirt :D:D
:sleep: #baggyclothingsloth

ETA you're spot on with that high season note, and if it weren't for that, you'd best bet I'd be in SF in August, hanging with my good pal DB :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thanks everyone who chimed in about ss. And of course @pdib with his explanation.

I've finally found smth that I quite like. 11 wraps around 3/32 bit, 26ga ss 316L. Vapes well, good heat and pretty good ramp up

cdcf2e688b72a1d0fe66232e8c865125.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang Kiwi, that's one of the neatest pairs of duals a sloth's ever seen! Beautiful coil and wick job :thumbs:

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Dang Kiwi, that's one of the neatest pairs of duals a sloth's ever seen! Beautiful coil and wick job :thumbs:
Ss 316L does have a very nice benefit of being highly malleable for coiling, yet strong enough for a rayon wick job ;)

I'm thinking I'll try a 12 wrap 26ga 3/32 inner diameter duals next to bring the heat down a little, and get more battery life. Slowly getting to where I wanna!

Aside to Corey, what's the size of the bigger oring that you provided for the 510 (where the atty sites on)? Finally lost mine [emoji28]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread