Status
Not open for further replies.

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
I'll send a pm when I find the pm function.
Otherwise I'll begin a conversation.
Thanks guys.:thumbs:
The start a conversation, is the same as a PM. You really should be added to list now . It is growing rapidly. You won't be sorry. They not only look good, they vape even better.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
X.. What's the m atty you spoke of?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

A basically unobtanium atomizer that people will kill a man for. It was designed, developed and created by an OG ECF micro coil thread contributor and released in a secret group on FB. Those that have them want more, people have foolishly flipped em for way over the super modest 139 retail price (+24 for BF pin) and those that didn't were just rewarded with a secret invite to buy first from the just about to drop second production run.

All you had to do was show a pic of yours with the current date shown and be on a list of first production run as an original owner.

The atomizer distribution was controlled so that they could not be bought up and flipped. He truly wanted (wants) the discerning vaper to buy it to use it. Trust me when I say that this atomizer has sold for (or been traded for high end mods) way more than RRP and has become kinda a cult phenomenon.

And it's for damn good reason. I believe when he initially contacted me about 6 months ago to be his BF beta tester his goals were something along the lines of:
Use the Highest quality safest and medical grade materials.
Employ Extreme precision engineering and construction.
Ultimate Simplicity to rebuild.
Keep it affordable.
Unparalleled vape.

I have been watching the FB group and waiting for the day to get my test unit or perhaps not. I was not worried cause I didn't know what I was missing. Months past.

Well my lucky day was Friday last week. Not only did I get a unit, I got a super rare prototype with no markings or engravings and spare parts. ... free. It's sick.

All this just because we used to share thoughts and concepts on the micro coil thread.

He wasn't looking for anything in return, he just wanted me to experience his creation. Believe me when I say no video was needed for this atty cause like I said, it went unicorn day one basically. He was kinda not even sure he wanted me to release a vid or pix outside the FB group. I was able to get his blessing to post up a vid. And I was very wrong in that vid about the squonk hole. Very wrong. I'll be posting up a revisit vid to address why I was wrong.

Did he accomplish his goal?

I'd say he nailed it and then some. Think Maybach quality (and exclusivity) with the performance of an F1 car and so simple to rebuild you could prolly assign a child to it and they'd succeed.

So I gobbled up my chance to nab a second one from the upcoming run like a rat does cheese. One is all ya get on early release. If when they drop and other members of the group have had a chance to buy one and I am given the opportunity to buy moar I will jump so fast that it'll scare the unsuspecting.

Here's my vid. I did the atty no justice whatsoever. My next one is going on my CC mod . I've rebuilt it with dual 26 ga 2.5mm ID TMC's around 0.4 IIRC and the vape is like I said - unparalleled

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Sounds Awesome. I still have to try that twisted wire thing, i dont even have a drill is there anyway to do it by hand or buy it pretwisted so i can at least try it? Thank You

Danny Brandt has a video on YouTube demonstrating a method he uses to twist with a pen. Looks very simple.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Sounds Awesome. I still have to try that twisted wire thing, i dont even have a drill is there anyway to do it by hand or buy it pretwisted so i can at least try it? Thank You

If you opt not to twist it yourself, you can buy rolls of pre-twisted wire:

Youde Twisted Kanthal Wire

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
You will love it, What are you getting??????

I'm sure I will! As much as I'd love brass, I don't wanna mess with the upkeep or the weight.
Going with aluminum, might do a brass or copper button, if that's still an option.
Looks like there's plenty of time to decide though!

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
I'm sure I will! As much as I'd love brass, I don't wanna mess with the upkeep or the weight.
Going with aluminum, might do a brass or copper button, if that's still an option.
Looks like there's plenty of time to decide though!
Either way they will be awesome. I know you will enjoy it.

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Mid North Coast, AUSTRALIA
Anyone have a CC with a Vector on it? If so, pics please!
As requested
097c9e0996ee4677a12f3cdf0a11d349.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread