BF Mods by Custom-Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Meaning what in a mech/power mode application? Faster ramp up? Lower starting resistance? Higher hot resistance? So kind of an amplified version of 316?
Meaning the ohms will increase a tad faster as it heats up

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

garoto73

May 25, 2016

Attachments

• IMG_20160728_195919.jpg
    IMG_20160728_195919.jpg
    862.4 KB · Views: 50

hotsauc333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
Had to say goodbye to the gators, but before I did I got to hold this little guy :unsure:

Then the fam and I jumped on the road. I-49N towards Shreveport

From Shreveport we jumped on I-20W towards Dallas. My son Tyler wanted to take a picture next to this sign :D 7068 couldn't resist the chance either.

After Dallas we jumped on I-35N, we stopped at a rest stop right outside Turner Falls, OK. Next and final stop OKC. :thumbs:

I have to say it was a fun road trip. First time I have driven through multiple states east of Navada.

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
I finally have all my bits (No-Ox, Wax, etc) in to get intimate with my CC :wub:

So for someone who has a normal tool bag and some C-clamps, what can I do to get consistent grain? I also have varying grits of sandpaper. Like 5 kinds :lol:

Thanks guys :D

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
It'll has gone thru customer clearance when I hold it in my hands finally ;)

meanwhile the status says: 'Customs clearance processing complete'. This still doesn't mean that all tax hurdles are taken.

Where'd you get that there Ultem drip top for your Hobo :D

(I have laser vision for them :lol:)

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
Quick update...

I'll be doing a little r&d this week. With the August 9th deadline fast approaching, I've got a few things I need to get worked out. It never seems like there's a good time to stop and get it done, so I'm just gonna have to make the time to do it.

I'm, once again, almost caught up with the list. 5 a week seems to have that effect on things. :D

I've been telling myself for a while now, that I'll get back to the r&d once I get 100% caught up. Meanwhile, I still continue to receive orders, making it difficult to get totally caught up. Good problem to have, I know. :)

So, with all that said, hopefully I can get a few things sorted out, and be right back in the swing of things, next week. ;)

Weesh me luck! :thumbs:

GL buddy

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
I finally have all my bits (No-Ox, Wax, etc) in to get intimate with my CC :wub:

So for someone who has a normal tool bag and some C-clamps, what can I do to get consistent grain? I also have varying grits of sandpaper. Like 5 kinds :lol:

Thanks guys :D

For the final consistent grain finish I just tape the scotch-brite pad to a table and pull the CC towards me in one direction. I think Russ and Sloth both have great videos showing how to do it.

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
For the final consistent grain finish I just tape the scotch-brite pad to a table and pull the CC towards me in one direction. I think Russ and Sloth both have great videos showing how to do it.

Thanks buddy. Guess I need to finally watch the sloth video all the way through :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread