BF Mods by Custom-Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Corey, she'll be two years old in December!!!

Time flies, right?

Enjoy your time with her now....she'll grow so fast... Can't believe my twins just turned 31 :shock:

Yea I know...I'm old :facepalm:

:lol:

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City

Time flies, right?

And it's accelerating. The next 2 years won't seem nearly as long. Then suddenly she's a teenager and you're wondering where your little girl went. She was just there, like last month.

GoldenDeer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2016
Düsseldorf, Germany
Well,.....I actually don't have anyone that's ready for their Classic mod, at the moment... :ohmy:

Seems like a great time for a break! :thumbs:

Finally!!! :D

Lots o' home projects have been put off over the last year, so I'ma get crackin' on a few o' those. :facepalm:

I have a day job where I can't actually ever take a day off (not kidding :( ),... so it certainly won't be a vacation, but a little time, here and there, without so much hanging over my head, will be good. :)

The new mods will come, it'll just be little while, yet... This is a good example of why it's a good idea not to accept anyone's money upfront. :) Gives me some room to breathe, while I figure some things out. :thumb:

Good to hear that you found some time for a break. :thumbs:
Take this serious as it is important to make a step back to get a better view from the distance. :2c:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
enjoy your not vacation, corey

come back ready to tackle ii, iii, and iv :rickroll:

otter_gr.jpg

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

Time flies, right?

:facepalm:

That it does, my friend.....that it does... :)

I think I lost a year, somewhere... :blink:

I musta lost 2 then :facepalm:

And it's accelerating. The next 2 years won't seem nearly as long. Then suddenly she's a teenager and you're wondering where your little girl went. She was just there, like last month.

My oldest grandson turns 4 next month, it wasn't that long ago when his mom was 4, was it :unsure:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Yep. My little girl just went away to college. Yet this seems like it was mighty recent:

r0SBR7k.png

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Yep. My little girl just went away to college. Yet this seems like it was mighty recent:

r0SBR7k.png

My little girl turns 30 in a month or so...but she did provide us with a fun substitute [emoji6]
e2032d73665e6c8042dadf7c82817fe2.jpg

Master of Bassets...and not much else

GoldenDeer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2016
Düsseldorf, Germany
3D printed dna75 squonker , has anyone ever owned or used a svapiamo mod? Im trying to find a cheapish squonker for my woman. I figure if she can take care of it then i will get her a CC

Svapiamo is a bit more expensive compared to the drip box but wroth the money. With the super soft italian bottle much easier to squonk compared to the drip box which is important for tender fingers. The V8 has a mosfet and needs no maintenance. 0.2 Ohm is minimum resistance. I have started squonking with this mods and still like them. With the BF-Sapor this is my lightweight party combo and it does not hit your wallet extremely when you loose or crack it under influence of alcohol. :party::D Get sure you order a flat firing button.

If she is fine with this you have to buy her a brass CC. Why? Because it loos like it is made of gold. :D

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
3D printed dna75 squonker , has anyone ever owned or used a svapiamo mod? Im trying to find a cheapish squonker for my woman. I figure if she can take care of it then i will get her a CC

I have one. I like it and have had no problems with it.
20160312_164734.jpg

But, I'll probably be putting it in the Classies soon to fund another DNA75 I got coming.

Drip box. Dirt cheap. Size and shape of CC. Cheapest way to find out if she likes squonkin', and can take care of her mod. :2c:

Yeah, if you want a closer size/shape apples to apples comparison Drip Box would be the one to try.

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
Hey guys I know a few of you switched to ss 316l to run on your CC's. I'm about to buy some to try out and wanted to know what gauge most of you were using for dual coils around 0.3-0.4 and if you can dry burn like kanthal and also how does the ramp up time compare? Thanks :)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Hey guys I know a few of you switched to ss 316l to run on your CC's. I'm about to buy some to try out and wanted to know what gauge most of you were using for dual coils around 0.3-0.4 and if you can dry burn like kanthal and also how does the ramp up time compare? Thanks :)

I personally prefer 26g SS for dual coils although I don't build that low. Heats up quickly for me and you can dry burn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread