Not open for further replies.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
She's here! TiCC!
4e325184399cf0b7aacab93981b24d3c.jpg

She's a good bit heavier than the aluminum CC's, but in a good way! Can't imagine how heavy the SSCC feels, still might have to find out for myself ;)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
She's here!

She's a good bit heavier than the aluminum CO'S, but in a good way! Can't imagine how heavy the SSCC feels, still might have to find out for myself ;)

Nice! , throw a ti pancake or goon on top for some match action . I need a ss or ti, too hard to choose

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
She's here!

She's a good bit heavier than the aluminum CO'S, but in a good way! Can't imagine how heavy the SSCC feels, still might have to find out for myself ;)

It's kind of, really heavy :D

I'm sure I will get used to it. I think in my mind I am used to grabbing for a CC and it being a great deal lighter.

Feels luxuriously chunky :lol:

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
I keep forgetting to say, and I think this is really important (at least to me :lol:), but the v1 hole is vastly superior in every way. I tried to change it with Corey on the Saturday before my 1st shipment, not fully knowing the schedule ;)

I am so glad that I got an SS to replace my 6061 :thumbs:

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
I see that your mod left Sydney back on the 28th.....

hOKL68w.png

I wonder what the heck they're doin' with her? :?:

Hopefully you'll get her tomorrow... :unsure:

That tracking shows it being taken to the deep, dark pit of customs.

Once it leaves there, it's in the hands of Australia Post. Even if it exits customs tomorrow and AusPost are kind to me, I'll be lucky to get it on Monday (it's 11pm Thursday here now). There is a teensy bit of forlorn hope that it has just missed a scan and is already in the hands of AusPost :nun:

The SS CC only spent 2 days in customs and, by some miracle, was delivered the next day. If the Ti had had the same luck, it would have been in my possession for the past 12 hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread