Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I was thinking something similar about DC traffic! [emoji38]

Yikes... I grew up in the DC suburbs and traffic 25 years ago was horrible. Now, when I have the unfortunate occasion to get back up there, it's absolutely maddening. I-66 and I-495 are the devil incarnate.

Yep, me too, Bethesda. Remember when Dulles was out in the sticks?
DC is pretty bad, I'll give you that.

Though the worst part about DC traffic is it's part of the northeast region (as far as trucking is concerned).

In the same day a trucker can get stuck in NYC, Trenton or Camden, Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC and Richmond. And the parts in between aren't very forgiving. (Giving major credit to the honorable mention of 495 [especially the west side of the beltway] to route 66)

Though, on the East coast, the bane of my existence would have to be Atlanta or Miami.

And yes, I do remember when Dulles was the sticks. I was spending my summers in Waldorf at the time.
[emoji38] ... try Seattle :grr:
Been there, done that. Portland isn't much fun, either.

BUT! LA is by far the worst city in the nation for traffic. DO NOT move there if you ever will have things to do involving driving. They don't have traffic jams. They have what's referred to as a slow aging process.

Tapatyped

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Been a long week, time to kick back and enjoy some quality vape time :thumb:

5ydd68k27di7orz6g.jpg

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
lay a sheet of sandpaper on a flat/true surface (1/4" glass is nice); but a flat, hard cutting board will do. (just be sure the surface isn't convex)

invert the cap onto the sanding surface.

rub. (swirly motion . .. finish with straight-line if you want brushed look)

400, 600, 1200, 2K . .. then you can switch to your pads if need be.

. .. . is what I did once with my own lovely CC cap. (al-yew-minium . .. 6061)

Thanks. Seems like probably it has to wait to be done then. That's beyond my capability for several,reasons at present. I'll get it though. Thanks for the detailed sandpaper number s very helpful.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
So are any of you mtl vapers and if so which bfa do you like. Ive tried a few and the chalice v3 is the best so far but there are always opinions on the best. Its not a market segment which offers a lot for mtl vapers at present.

The cc has convinced me to
Move to squonking almost solely. So i have to choose one or two existing non bf setups and get to the massive sale...: and find another atomizer or two for future bf setups.

Fwiw this is my third bf mod and it is the only one i have really liked. And i don't just like it. I love it. It took finishing the restore and some quality time to get there. If id found something like this a few years ago id have saved a lot of tike and $

I do have to
Say thoigh. I am happy to
See squonking finally making it more in America however that is happening. Im sure that after the mass invasion of low quality low cost squonk mods many more people
Will be looking for high quality solutions

Thanks all
For the warm welcome and great answers and help. Much appreciated . Ill have many more.

We can start with what a pitcher is.

I discussed with Corey the possibility if creating a button that houses a female receiver for
Soft release buttons used on cameras.

They look like anything you want. And are used to spice up and personalize rangefinders and similar.

Here are a few examples. Would any of you like the ability to hunt down cool soft release buttons to Use on your cc? These are just one brand of modern but you can find classic ones at garage sales and such

3df5af88f4fb4c2632484451451d768f.jpg

74e655c20e7c4b462e18cfb2cad86678.jpg

97acbb3c76880f9b8a07b0f30f17b002.jpg

Last edited:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
So are any of you mtl vapers and if so which bfa do you like. Ive tried a few and the chalice v3 is the best so far but there are always opinions on the best. Its not a market segment which offers a lot for mtl vapers at present.

The cc has convinced me to
Move to squonking almost solely. So i have to choose one or two existing non bf setups and get to the massive sale...: and find another atomizer or two for future bf setups.

Fwiw this is my third bf mod and it is the only one i have really liked. And i don't just like it. I love it. It took finishing the restore and some quality time to get there. If id found something like this a few years ago id have saved a lot of tike and $

I do have to
Say thoigh. I am happy to
See squonking finally making it more in America however that is happening. Im sure that after the mass invasion of low quality low cost squonk mods many more people
Will be looking for high quality solutions

Thanks all
For the warm welcome and great answers and help. Much appreciated .
Yes, I'm exclusively MTl (and the 'l' is intentionally lower-case). My atties of choice are: Cyclone (kinda old-school), Chalice V3, Origin Little 16, and Nuppin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread