HFdh7E9l.jpg

CiM1rmvl.jpg

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I'm obviously not trying to blow huge clouds, but for me, vapor density is almost as important as flavor. I like really a really thick, dense, moist vape, and I'm not getting it with this atty.

I'd like to put in a plug for the Charm. Yeah, it's expensive but for MTL and with almost infinite air flow control plus impeccable workmanship, attention to detail and ease of build it's hard to beat.

Dual coils on mine with fully or almost fully open bottom air flow and top air flow cut off it's just as you describe as what you like. Some of my NETs taste better with a little top air mixed in...don't know why but, it's been fun to experiment.

20161001_052834_6_bestshot-001.jpg

The top ring can be flipped for top air flow or to cut it completely off. Both bottom and top rings can be adjusted without removing the barrel. The parts fit together as you describe how they do on the Hadaly. O-rings are snug but not binding, the top cap can be spun on because of the finely done threading. The vapor is full of moist dense flavor with a satisfying amount of cloudage.

Last edited:

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Last edited:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I'd like to put in a plug for the Charm. Yeah, it's expensive but for MTL and with almost infinite air flow control plus impeccable workmanship, attention to detail and ease of build it's hard to beat.

Dual coils on mine with fully or almost fully open bottom air flow and top air flow cut off it's just as you describe as what you like. Some of my NETs taste better with a little top air mixed in...don't know why but, it's been fun to experiment.

View attachment 608679

The top ring can be flipped for top air flow or to cut it completely off. Both bottom and top rings can be adjusted without removing the barrel. The parts fit together as you describe how they do on the Hadaly. O-rings are snug but not binding, the top cap can be spun on because of the finely done threading. The vapor is full of moist dense flavor with a satisfying amount of cloudage.
I certainly don't have a problem paying for MB's gear... top notch. The only reason I haven't jumped on the Charm is because I really am just not crazy about how it looks. I know, it's silly, but I just prefer simpler looking attys. But I've seen nothing but excellent reviews, and I'm sure it really is a stellar atty. I might give it a go once I get rid of some stuff I'm not using.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I certainly don't have a problem paying for MB's gear... top notch. The only reason I haven't jumped on the Charm is because I really am just not crazy about how it looks. I know, it's silly, but I just prefer simpler looking attys. But I've seen nothing but excellent reviews, and I'm sure it really is a stellar atty. I might give it a go once I get rid of some stuff I'm not using.

I'm not overly fond of how the Charm looks either. I prefer simplistic, clean-lined and elegant but, I just keep my eyes pinched closed a little when I use it...hehe.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
View attachment 608655

Hadaly arrived today. Initial impressions: machining & oring tolerances are perfect, easiest build deck ever, looks nice, really good air flow range, nice smooth draw. I've got a single ss 26g, 7 wrap, 3.5mm id. I bought some small fused clapton wire for this atty (ss 2x 28g, 36g wrap) but the ramp-up time is just too much, even with such small wire. So with this build, I'm getting decent flavor, but pretty anemic vapor. Now, as a MTLer, I'm obviously not trying to blow huge clouds, but for me, vapor density is almost as important as flavor. I like really a really thick, dense, moist vape, and I'm not getting it with this atty. Also, I am getting some seeping into the air flow holes, which isn't a huge deal, but it can be a little gurgle-y. Thankfully, it's just so easy to build... so I think I'll try some twisted & parallel builds to see if I can make this work.
Smaller ID will solve your problem.

FDA BOC

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Quick update.....

It's slow goin' today. I've been having some issues with my back, for about a month now. :(

I even bought an inversion table about 2 weeks ago. At first, it seemed like it was helping, but today is pretty bad. :oops:

I'm working for like 10 minutes, then inverting for about 5, then working for 10 minutes then sittin' in my easy chair for 10....... :facepalm:

800mg's of ibuprofen is takin' the edge off, but it's still pretty rough.

We WILL get there, tho... :thumb:

Gettin' smoover......

74nwEnf.jpg

PZEzkmQl.jpg

kuubu

Oct 18, 2016
Quick update.....

It's slow goin' today. I've been having some issues with my back, for about a month now. :(

I even bought an inversion table about 2 weeks ago. At first, it seemed like it was helping, but today is pretty bad. :oops:

I'm working for like 10 minutes, then inverting for about 5, then working for 10 minutes then sittin' in my easy chair for 10....... :facepalm:

800mg's of ibuprofen is takin' the edge off, but it's still pretty rough.

We WILL get there, tho... :thumb:

Gettin' smoover......

74nwEnf.jpg

PZEzkmQl.jpg
take care and slow down! health first! i also had problems with my back years ago and know what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread