Status
Not open for further replies.

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
My order has been sitting at Shipping Label Created since the 16th. Anyone else have this problem????

Yep, I got the shipping label created email on the 16th and it hasn't moved since. Emailed them last night and no response yet.
I understand their post office may have scanning issues but considering it was sent 2-3 day express it should have moved on from their post office and into my mailbox a few days ago.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Anyone else have this problem????
Mine showed it was in California as of the 13th, and 6 days later it's still there.
I checked on it in the evening .. nothing changed .. but it arrived the next day :confused:
So, I would day .. don't pay any attention to the tracking, because mine had to go through several stops along the way, and nothing was recorded after California... or that it even left there.
I was getting worried too, but it looks like it's just the PO screwing up as usual :( .. REALLY GOOD RECORD KEEPERS. :facepalm:

Last edited:

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
I love my Odins (I have 4) I build them with 28g 6 wraps @ 0.5Ω. The only other attie I've tried is a FreakShow Mini. It was good flavor and vapor wise but got sick of wiping up the leaks (it looked like the leaking was coming from the 510 rather than through the air slots) Maybe I did something wrong but I have no leaking at all with an Odin.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
this is very upsetting. I ordered a reo grand and odin on sunday night, my reo arrived Wednesday and the odin has been sitting on label created since monday, since I sold all my reos six months ago im here with a perfect reo grand with no rda to go on it. not a happy customer right now.

I'd be finding a local ecig shop for a rba and quick.. something even top fed to hold me over.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
l1n9Wkj.jpg

Got it back in from Chowder yesterday and just finished building it. 2mm ID, dual coil, about .38 ohm, wicked with KGD. Lovin' the vape.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
hi guys.. anyone other than Lokilabs to get the BF Odins from?

thanx

I haven't seen them anywhere else, but you can get the non-BF ones from other places and chowderhead can BF them for you. At least that's my understanding, I only have the 2 I bought directly from LokiLabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread