Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Are the wrapped coils that come with the big baby beast rba deck stainless steel or just regular claptons

I'm not for sure but unless it says SS and let's you know what kind of coils are in them I'm assuming they are KA1 single strand coils. I know some of the replacement coils will tell you wether it's SS or not and the box will also say what kind of coils (claptons, fused claptons).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I know when they came out with theV8 they had SS coils with the different builds. I had one and didn't care for it that much and got rid of it. When they came out with the V12 I got it and don't care for it much either. I always used the RBA deck and still don't care much for it. I'm not that big into tanks anyways (more of an RDA guy) but I did get 1 tank that I absolutely love but it's a bit on the large side. It's called the the Voltrove. It's 41mm and holds 20+mm of juice so I can fill it in the morning and last me all day and hits like a beast! Talking about a cloud beast, this one it is. I can put massive coils in it and cloud out my living room in a few hits.

Didn't mean to get off on a tangent but I seem to do that every once in a while. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread