Status
Not open for further replies.

kcblack3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
Olathe, KS USA
www.bigdaddyvapor.com
Mianker...if you are not happy with it, just call or email me and I will make it right with you.
Fair enough?

Thanks for your business

Ok, I have the SS tank ordered, sure hope it's a good fit for the CE2s. I also added a bottle and one of the drip tips as they looked so nice with the tank. ;)

Lil' Mama

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
U.S. Midwest
Tried on the tanks. I kept getting burnt taste on the provari at 4.5volts. It isnt feeding well. Any ideas why? I'm going crazy with it now. Apart from that. The tanks looks sick!!

I have one of these tanks that I use with my Provari. Since it is a bottom coil feed it doesn't want to be so high on the volts. I'd be surprised if your not getting an error after a couple vapes. I run mine between 3.3 (in the mornings) and 3.7 being the max. And I love how my Provari gives me the same vape all the way through the battery. Hope this helps.
:vapor:For the love of Vapin

Lil' Mama

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
U.S. Midwest
Also when we start off a new tank with a new cardo. After filling up the tank it's important to drop 10-15 drops around the inside of the cardo. Making SURE NOT to get juice into the middle chamber...the little hole in the middle of the cardo. That hole goes all the way to the bottom you see on the outside. Ya wanna drop like 5 drops with your syringe your tank came with, if you bought the whole tank, on the side of the inside of the cardo. Then rotate it a little repeat juice drops ext. This saturates the cardo to begin with keeping it from getting burned out, or fried. Hope this all helps.
Happy Vaping:vapor:

kcblack3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
Olathe, KS USA
www.bigdaddyvapor.com
Tried on the tanks. I kept getting burnt taste on the provari at 4.5volts. It isnt feeding well. Any ideas why? I'm going crazy with it now. Apart from that. The tanks looks sick!!

RC, are you vaping a thick juice? did you put 10-15 drops in the new cartomizer after filling the tank?
Also, you should see a couple of air bubbles come from the punched holes when you dry vape it without pressing your PV button.

Also, like Azz says, provari's wont go above 3.9-4.0 with the dual coil cartos. Not sure how you are not getting an E1 or E2 error at 4.5

Last edited:

kcblack3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
Olathe, KS USA
www.bigdaddyvapor.com
RC...with thick juice you may have to play with your carto hole size. I use 60/40 PG/VG and have zero issues with wicking or leaking.

I used the tank with a higher ohm rating dual coil. My juice is quite thick. I'm gonna try some thinner juice. I'll get back to you. ThAnks. Oh, not getting any errors. And 4.5 on a dc is crazy. But awesome. :)

kcblack3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
Olathe, KS USA
www.bigdaddyvapor.com
Okay, got it to work. It was the juice. I even cut the polycarb tube to fit a regular carto. Will post a pic soon. :) awesome stuff.

Nice RC...glad you like it. I found it was nice to finally be satisfied with something and not have to keep searching for the perfect combination.

We should have some of the regular size carto tanks available soon...tubes are on backorder.

:)

mianker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2010
USA
Mianker...if you are not happy with it, just call or email me and I will make it right with you.
Fair enough?

Thanks for your business

I ordered on 9/12 received on 9/14 so super fast service. :) These were designed for use with the DCs which I don't use as I prefer the CE2s.

At first glance I was really impressed. I love the shorter height on the top and bottom metal caps which also allows for greater juice capacity in comparison to similar height tanks. The metal is solid and mine is the shiny stainless steel, with slightly rounded edges.

I use a pipe cutter to prepare my CE2s rather than slitting or punching them. Because of this I found it necesary to make a few small modificatons which probably would not have been necesary if I used either DCs or CE2s with slots or punches. I spoke with Big Daddy Vapor and they indicated they would be happy to do what ever was needed to make me happy with my purchase. :toast: When I explained I had performed some minor modifications which made the tank perfect for me I was encouraged to provide the information here on the forum.
Here's what I did:
1) I replaced the 1 1/2 inch polycarbonate tube with a tube 1 7/8 inches in order to have additonal clearance above the CE2.
2) Due to my polycarbonate tubing having a teeny bit larger ID I used a different outside o-ring to acheive a snug fit.
3) I used a clear Bauway CE2 as they seem to fit a tiny bit snugger in a tank base.
4) I used a 1/2 inch piece of a carto tube to insert my drip tip snuggly into the top cap.

Even with the longer tubing I used the overall height is 3/8th inch shorter than another SS tank I use and the same height as an old model delrin tank but due to the shorter caps the liquid capacity is increased.

Being a drip tip fanatic I also added a lighter colored tip to my order because it looked so nice on the tank in photos. I am glad I added it as it is really super smooth and slick, somehow different than any other tip I've tried. The color is not white & black but more of a creamy silver with black swirls.

The bottom line for me is I really like the tank and drip tip, neither are duplicates of anything I already and I am impressed with the differences, a lot of thought went into these. When I called and spoke with Big Daddy Vapor I was impressed with the sincere commitment to make and stand behind quality products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread