Status
Not open for further replies.

kcblack3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
Olathe, KS USA
www.bigdaddyvapor.com
Yes, they are 5/8" inner diameter, 3/4" outer diameter.

Are these 5/8"ID tubing? I ask because I have an extra length of 5/8" tube, as another tank comes with and would be able to order the caps, alone, to save a coupla bucks. Thanks in advance for the info!

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
Thanks for the response! Just placed an order for the SS caps. Can't wait to set these up on my mod!

If you're coming from delrin caps, you'll be very happy with these stainless ones. I'm debating whether to get aluminum now or another set of stainless. lol

kcblack3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
Olathe, KS USA
www.bigdaddyvapor.com
Here is a short video about our tanks and how we fill and re-fill them.

Also, we have our 3ml blank tanks in stock. Sorry, but we do not have any regular size cartos at this time.

3ml_tanks.png

alvinado

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
US/SG
This has become my go to tank, I really think everyone that buys one will enjoy it. I plan to purchase another one as well as a couple more of the super smooth drip tips. :)

I got to agree with you the drip tips are awesome, one of the best I have ever used! now all my metal drip tips are retired.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I've got my bigdaddy tank on the buzz pro now & it's a hit :) I think at first I didn't fill it right because I had an immediate leak. (my own fault) However i'm on my 2nd juice in the tank/2nd fill & it's working great.

This is one classy looking tank. When I first got it in the mail it looked sorta like a scubagen minus the wick. The endcaps are nice & smooth, super flawless stainless steel. I'm diggin this totally! Definitely worthy of a youtube video!

kcblack3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
Olathe, KS USA
www.bigdaddyvapor.com
I'm sure glad you like it. It was polished especially for you!

I've got my bigdaddy tank on the buzz pro now & it's a hit :) I think at first I didn't fill it right because I had an immediate leak. (my own fault) However i'm on my 2nd juice in the tank/2nd fill & it's working great.

This is one classy looking tank. When I first got it in the mail it looked sorta like a scubagen minus the wick. The endcaps are nice & smooth, super flawless stainless steel. I'm diggin this totally! Definitely worthy of a youtube video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread