Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Awesome to hear that Sallie! Can't believe you beat me to these but never fear, I've got *2* Lil' Mama's coming to me! :) Sorry, couldn't help myself! LOL

lol, well I did order the 5ml tank, so I could just order the end caps for a complete Big Daddy tank, of course that would mean I'd have to order more mods :facepalm:

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My Tank Buddies, I punched another hole in the carto because the draw seemed to stiff, haven't had any leak issue yet.. I did add some PG to make my thicker juice 50/50 and everything seems to be holding up fine.. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316891523.406477.jpg

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I use 85%VG/12%PG/3%PGA in my BDV SS DCT. The hole size in the carto has been my biggest adversary, i.e. too big= leakage/too small= hard wicking. I'm working on a jig today to keep my holes uniform. The nail punch method has cost me a few cartos =(

Let me know how you make out with your rig..sorry to hear you having some issues.

-you could try thinning it out a bit more with some PG..what I had to do:)

Last edited:

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
I use 85%VG/12%PG/3%PGA in my BDV SS DCT. The hole size in the carto has been my biggest adversary, i.e. too big= leakage/too small= hard wicking. I'm working on a jig today to keep my holes uniform. The nail punch method has cost me a few cartos =(

Yea, that's been my biggest issue also. Getting that little bugger just right.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Matrix, I use 100% VG juice, & all is well. I often wonder why people ask this question, because before I went 100% organic, 100% VG............I was using 90% VG juice. I don't have any advice, except to use the tank........I've never had a single problem. I guess I should mention that my cartos are dremeled out & not punched. So, i've got a nice opening for the juice to flow into.

Anyone have any advice for using these tanks with thicker juice? I know this can sometimes create some problems..Most of my sweet juice is very thick..

My SS BDV DCT is coming today..woot:vapor:

kcblack3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
Olathe, KS USA
www.bigdaddyvapor.com
skull,

I should have some anodized aluminum caps in a couple of weeks. Probably clear anodized and black anodized to start with, then when we make our next run of caps we will probably do some red, blue, green and possibly purple anodized.

:toast:
when will the anodized tanks be out?

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Matrix, I use 100% VG juice, & all is well. I often wonder why people ask this question, because before I went 100% organic, 100% VG............I was using 90% VG juice. I don't have any advice, except to use the tank........I've never had a single problem. I guess I should mention that my cartos are dremeled out & not punched. So, I've got a nice opening for the juice to flow into.

I concur after using dremil and punch,I prefer the dremil.jmop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread