Big Daddy Vapor - 5ml Dual Coil Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

overall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
TEXAS
I just purchased a slap yo mamma's at first I thought the price was way to high. This little tool is awesome for tanks. I used to have difficulty threading a new cargo into a tank .....not any more and filling the tank is a breeze. I highly recommend spending a few dollars on this if you are a tank user.

Lil' Mama

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
U.S. Midwest
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unauthorized associate posts - only the Registered Supplier can post on business related matters

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
Well I've had my WYD, brush finish with polished caps, on the Provari now for a month. The combination is THE best setup I've ever had. It is my all day, holster carry, setup. I'm a chain vaper, and the juice volume of the WYD is perfect for an all day device. Now if I can find a 6000 mAh battery (LOL) I'll be set.

I have a few other tanks on some LavaTubes that I use on occasion for a flavor change. One ot two toots, and I'm back to the WYD.

I mainly run Applewood in the WYD, and the aroma and flavor are outstanding. Even comments from people who get a whiff of the vapor.

Bottom line, I've thrown a lot of money into vaping gear and gadgets, but the WYD has been my best investment.

Now if we can just find "reliable" cartomizers that don't impair their use with burnt taste or flooding, we'll be in hog heaven. So far the best I've found is the 2.0 Ohm Dual Coil with triple holes, but have even had a few rejects with these. When I get a good one, it usually lasts about two weeks, and as I mentioned that is with chain vaping.

RodeoGeorge

My other tanks came in today!!! Man that polished SS is a beauty, and people who can't afford these 59$ tanks, go with the derlin polycarbonate tank kit, I'm using it right now, looks cool, and works just as great at the other tanks. BDV is coming in hot and taking 510 tanks to a whole new level! Well done!!!!

Lil' Mama

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
U.S. Midwest
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unauthorized associate posts - only the Registered Supplier can post on business related matters

ksamim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Athens, GA, US
I didn't mean to try and rush you! I really appreciate the rundown though! Great CS! :D

I hope you guys get everything up and running with no problems! I am patient and will wait for the excellent products you guys have to offer. :)

We've found that we don't like to give ETA's on getting things out as we never know what's going to happen in the process. :confused:
But we do have great news. We've got our piece for one of our machines that we've been waiiiiiiting on... all of us have been waiting in a huge way. :thumbs:
Today we got the machine put back together and John gotta cuttin. So the process has started. We saw last run it took around 2 weeks for us to get through the process... but we'll just have to see. Please do know/remember there's only 2 of us and we're trying best as we can. And Thank You all for sharing your stories. We really do enjoy them all. :D

First time tank user, and I think a procise Lil Mama is going to be my first and last purchase for my tank needs! Is there an ETA when they will be restocked? I am so looking forward to getting one!

Trust me, be patient and wait. My P-Mini w/ the WYD Procise tank will be the last tank you will buy. I'm talking ever. These tanks are seriously the best in all catagories, flavor, style, window, the size and the satin silver Procise finish, it's just the best. The tank looks and is completely perfect for the mini. It's size is just perfect for it, it's not that big where it hangs off the sides and has the perfect diameter. The satin silver Provari mini withe the Procise tank just looks like it all came from provape. It's pretty much the best looking set-up I could have ever dreamed on, and I'm so greatful that the timing was right and Provari came out with the mini. Destiny!!! All mini's should come with this tank hahaha

Lil' Mama

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
U.S. Midwest
  • Deleted by Misty

Lil' Mama

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
U.S. Midwest
  • Deleted by Misty

Lil' Mama

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
U.S. Midwest
  • Deleted by Misty

Lil' Mama

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
U.S. Midwest
  • Deleted by Misty

Lil' Mama

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
U.S. Midwest
  • Deleted by Misty

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Just thought I'd ask if there's any chance you'd consider selling the 30mL bottle caps and lug-luer blunt-tips separately. I've got 900 30mL bottles already and get new ones with every single order of ejuice. If I could add just the tank filling tops and needle to orders from BDV that would be really handy and I'd have fewer places I need to order stuff from, buying up bottles I don't need along with the tips for $5 each gets kind of unrealistic and I have to make multiple orders, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask even if the answer is no.. besides, it's lonely in this thread ;-)

Lil' Mama

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
U.S. Midwest
  • Deleted by Misty

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
We now have our Fill Bottle caps and our Blunt Needles with Scabbards sold separately.
You read our minds... awesome
:)
Thanks!! It's like a minor difference and not a big deal, except when you take into account winding up with 101 empty 30mL bottles that each eliquid comes in, it's like my brain goes, "why am I doing this? All I'm doing is creating way more waste for no reason." and then I wind up ordering 30 needles and bottle caps from some other random place, which is the only thing I'm ordering there and... THANKS! It's a small thing but it simplifies my shopping a lot.

Lil' Mama

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
U.S. Midwest
  • Deleted by Misty
So sexy!!!
Have a black provari and a satin silver provari, and both BDV tanks match beyond amazingly

hevyte4a.jpg

ydegudut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread