BIG NEWS! VAPOR4LIFE NOW HAS MORE OF WHAT YA NEED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I told you guys that SMILIN had sumpin' up his sleeve, and he wasn't lying. After some health issues, da Vapor King is back to make sure V4L has everything smokers AND vapers need.
We are still 100% committed to helping you smoke smarter, just as we have always been. BUT NOW WE'RE GIVING YOU MORE WAYS TO DO IT.

THE FAM HAS SPOKEN, AND WE HAVE DELIVERED!

We've added the latest and greatest mod and leaf vaporizer technology and high-VG juice to keep you vaping and keep you happy!

Even better, we will beat anybody's price, so you can get all you need in one place. Make V4L your vaping family and your vaping superstore all in one. As always, more to come!!!!!!

USE PROMO CODE ECF15 TO SAVE 15% ON ANYTHING ON OUR SITE! EVEN MODS AND LEAF VAPORIZERS!

*************************************POST IN OUR SMILIN SWEEPSTAKES AND TELL US WHAT YOU WANT FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF THESE! TONS OF PRIZES!
*************************************Check out the new goodies we got! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

MODS

1. Reauleaux
2. Joyetech Cuboid Mini
3. Wismec Venti
4. EGo Mega V2 Kit

Leaf Vaporizers

1. PAX 2 Vaporizer
2. G Pen Elite Vaporizer
3. Dr. Dabber Aurora Vaporizer
4. G Pen Pro Vaporizer
5. Yocan Evolve Vaporizer

JUICE!

1. I Heart Donuts from Mad Hatter Juice
2. I Heart Cookies from Mad Hatter Juice
3. Bird Brains from Cuttwood
4. Unicorn Milk from Cuttwood

BATTS

1. LG hE2 18650 Battery (2500 mAh) 20A/35A
2. Efest 18650 Battery (2600 mAh) 40A
3. Efest 18650 Battery (3500 mAh) 20A

ETC!
1. 18650 batt case
2. Efest 18650 batt case

I dunno about you guys, but I'm pretty :censored: excited! :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

--Lady V.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: redrebel821

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
So does V4L offer a 10 year warranty on the Pax2? When you purchase one from Ploom, (for the same price BTW), it is shipped for free and comes with a 10 yr. warranty.
Hey, @K9Luvr! Nice to see you again! The Pax2, from my understanding, *automatically* comes with a 10 yr. warranty that Ploom backs, no matter where you purchase the Pax2.

It's great that they offer it for the same price. Thanks for pointing that out :). If they offered it for less, we would price match it. :D

As far as the free shipping goes, if Steve's honoring a price match, I'm sure he wouldn't mind waiving the $6.95 shipping we charge :)

If you're considering buying one from us, I hope all these questions helped you. You can feel free to email me at lisamarie@vapor4life.com, or PM me here and I can help you move forward with your order and make sure you get credit for your shipping.

We're here to help and happy to help!

Let us know if there's any other way we can help you. <3

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Hey, @K9Luvr! Nice to see you again! The Pax2, from my understanding, *automatically* comes with a 10 yr. warranty that Ploom backs, no matter where you purchase the Pax2.

It's great that they offer it for the same price. Thanks for pointing that out :). If they offered it for less, we would price match it. :D

As far as the free shipping goes, if Steve's honoring a price match, I'm sure he wouldn't mind waiving the $6.95 shipping we charge :)

If you're considering buying one from us, I hope all these questions helped you. You can feel free to email me at lisamarie@vapor4life.com, or PM me here and I can help you move forward with your order and make sure you get credit for your shipping.

We're here to help and happy to help!

Let us know if there's any other way we can help you. <3

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread