Big order and lowering nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

quittingvegas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Las Vegas
So I'm planning on placing a big order in the next few weeks. I currently vape 18 mg on a kayfun. I'm possibly going to upgrade to a subtank and I know I will need to lower my nic level. Any suggestions on good combinations? I'm thinking 18mg virus, 12mg cure and radio then 0 mg wakonda and cls. I'm hoping to get a variety that I can mix up for various setups.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
That sounds good. Lowering your nic is such a personal journey. Some, like me, can jump from 18 to 6 with no issues. Some go down to 12 and stay there for a while. Remember, the nic isn't whats bad it's the cigarettes that are so as long as you keep yourself off smokes any way you do it is the perfect way. :)

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
So I'm planning on placing a big order in the next few weeks. I currently vape 18 mg on a kayfun. I'm possibly going to upgrade to a subtank and I know I will need to lower my nic level. Any suggestions on good combinations? I'm thinking 18mg virus, 12mg cure and radio then 0 mg wakonda and cls. I'm hoping to get a variety that I can mix up for various setups.
This is just me talking, but I would make those 0mg into 6mg. 18 down to 0 is a big jump. I spent 6 months on 18, then 2 months on 12, and the rest on 6. I'm just now thinking about going down to 3 as my consumption has gone down from when I first started 6. When I started 6 I was vaping like a chimney and always had some 12 as a back up.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
This is just me talking, but I would make those 0mg into 6mg. 18 down to 0 is a big jump. I spent 6 months on 18, then 2 months on 12, and the rest on 6. I'm just now thinking about going down to 3 as my consumption has gone down from when I first started 6. When I started 6 I was vaping like a chimney and always had some 12 as a back up.
I was pretty much the same ...got used to a strength before thinking of going lower, and then dropped. I hardly noticed it each time either.
Now I often get .6 and .3 and mix 50% of each together. Have done that with some of my all day/every day ones for a while now, and I have some that are only in .3mg. I don't always check the labels for strength either, so am never 100% sure on the lesser used ones what strength I'm using.
It seems to work well, and I'm pretty sure that some days, I'm closer to .3 on average for most of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread